• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grouping with others over a long distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPBaskett

I can't seem to find any way to group with anyone that is a long distance away I mean like across states. Is the only way to be in a group really to be physically at the same location and can you not group with people across the internet? I know you have to 'mix records' but the only place where it allows me to do that is in a LOCAL room.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
If you have further questions regarding the game, please use the dedicated Help thread rather than creating several threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.