1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Growlithe Or Vulpix?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by TheSilentBang, Apr 22, 2013.

?

Growlithe Or Vulpix

1. Growlithe

54.5%
  2. Vulpix

31.0%
  3. None

1.5%
  4. Equal

13.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSilentBang

TheSilentBang Im An OxyMoron!

;058; VS ;037;

Perosnally for me I like Growlithe as I really like arcanine!

2. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I like them both. I'm still trying to get a shiny Glowlithe (I got Vulpix already). Maybe through chaining...

3. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Not a big fan of either of them, but I'll go with Growlithe since I like it a little bit better than Vulpix.

4. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

Both are great but I'm a little bit more fond of Growlithe.

5. Lori

Lori Active Member

I've always been a fan of vulpix. Not so much ninetails, just vulpix. It's strange for me to prefer the unevolved form of a pokemon.

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I stan for Vulpix; it just looks better than Growlithe in my opinion. Although I have to admit that I dislike Ninetales and prefer Arcanine's design, but Vulpix is still amazing in my opinion.

7. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

I'm going with Growlithe on this one, because its evolution Arcanine is one of my favorite Pokémon. I shun Vulpix, to be quite honest.

8. CMD Calcio

CMD Calcio L'Amore per Sempre

Growlithe for Arcanine. Ninetales isn't great in 3rd Gen tbh. Such a limited movepool and I feel like it's only good as an annoyer.

9. ashiemore

ashiemore Well-Known Member

Although I've never been a big fan of either of them, I would probably have to say Growlithe because Arcanine is a step above Ninetales. I always preferred Infernape as a fire-type sweeper.

~ashiemore

10. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Growlithe mainly because of it's evo, Arcanine, one of the strongest fire types in the 1st gen.
    - Nate the;448;

11. Elnava

Elnava The Successor!

I prefer Vulpix but Arcanine is the stronger evolution

12. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

I've always liked both of them, but I do have a special fondness for Vulpix and Ninetales.. probably me just loving the underdog again. Or should I say underfox? 8D

13. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

Growlithe, mainly because I only could ever get Vulpix because of the games I chose. It was more of a lust thing, really.

14. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

I've always been more of a Vulpix fan... But Growlithe is stronger... I voted for Vulpix.

15. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

Personal preference is Growlithe, but I wouldn't mind raising a Vulpix either.

16. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I like Growlithe bwtter but I own Leafgreen so I can't get him.

17. SoulMuse

SoulMuse Shadow of nothing

I prefer vulpix. Not sure ,why but I do.

18. Palamon

Palamon Sovereign of Asunder

Vulpix.

Okay, why? Because I love it and how it has six tails. Growlithe is okay, but I don't love it.

19. *PKMN Trainer Paddy*

*PKMN Trainer Paddy* #HORSEPOWER

I personally love both. I cant really seperate the two but i think growlithe edges it, as he cant ake down other pokemon quicker than vulpix and that is the way i play.

20. Flashpoke

Flashpoke Member

Go for Growlithe!Growlithe has good stats!
    attack:70
    special attack:70
    but defense is not that good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.