• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Growlithe Or Vulpix?

Growlithe Or Vulpix

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
I picked Vulpix because its always been a favorite ever since I was a kid. Actually the Pokemon episode where Brock receives Vulpix is one of the first Pokemon episodes I watched as a kid so Vulpix always stuck to me. Not to mention Vulpix is awesome in battle and for a good team as well

Penguinist Trainer

I voted for Vulpix because I prefer it's evolution than Arcanine.

PokémonItch

Pokémon Coordinator
Vupix!!!
I think it's cuter :3

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Vulpix idk why~ I like them both though

ItWasABadDream

✴️❎♊️
Growlithe... as Arcanine is a complete tank. Rapidash shouldn't be forgotten about though; they still have a high speed stat.

Absolutely, positively Growlithe. Arcanine is baws, plus I just find it more useful. Better stats.

mellowrush

I'd say vulpix, mainly because growing up with Pokémon Red I always have to deal with its absence and I started thinking it was some rare finding...I guess exclusive was a term beyond my reach back then...

majormanafemale

I don't particularly enjoy either of them but growlithe can handle as arcainine the elite 4 better.

Well in some point of the anime Arcanine was supposed to be Legendary pokemon with the 3 birds, so he is as awesome as a Legendary
Growlith is my choise

Status
Not open for further replies.