• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GS Remakes Are wanted!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Charmander 1065

Blaze / Quirky
Everyone, Everyone I have An Idea 2 Get Nintendo 2 Make GS remakes!!!!!!!!

Everyone should tell Nintendo to make a new GS game and tell them about your point of veiw on the subject.; To talk to Nintendo, go to http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp. Please comment AS LONG AS you dont make fun of me iIm new here sheesh!

darkydude o doom

HeelBoy!WannaTreat?
Nintendo won't listen to us unless we give them cash so they do it.

1. Double post :p

2. Gamefreak makes pkmn games, not Nintendo.

3. We give them cash when we buy the game.

4. This topic is spam there's a stickied topic about this.

Ammako

1- That's not a double post, it's a bug. Gonna erase it.

2- I knew.

3- They'll make more cash with Platinum

4- Why did you reply then?

Psychic

Really and truly
A petition is not going to make Gamefreak create a remake. Nothing any of us do or say will get them to make one if they don't want to and see more profit coming from Platinum.

If you want to talk about a possible remake, use the thread. But don't waste your time with sending letters.

And darkydude o doom, please don't minimod/reply to SPAM. -_-

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.