• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GSC Remake Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Gd...girl? Or boy. Whichever appropriate.

Off Topic: Oh and...some ppl have been pming me about this and I am gonna make it clear: I AM A SINGAPOREAN!

Hope that settles it.

~Bent~

awhups
I haven't ever seen a petition of this sort actually change minds within a company (though I signed one suggesting some Mega Man games to Capcom once). The fact is that Game Freak makes the games (not Nintendo of America, or even Nintendo's Japanese headquarters). :\

Psychic

Really and truly
A petition won't do much to change a company's mind, especially if the change means making an ENTIRE new video game just because X number of fans want a REMAKE. They're making lots of money with their new games and new Pokémon, and since the Fourth generation is such a huge moneymaker, they probably won't be going back to the Second Generation for a while.

Also, please do not advertise other sites. To spread the word, please only advertise this petition in your signature. Doing so, both by posting and PMing others is against the rules.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.