• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GSC Route 28 & Cinnabar - No Dial Up please

Sird

Johto native
Credit to Zel, maker of ShinyGold from Pokécommunity for the tileset.

GSCCinnabar.png

Cinnabar in GSC.

untitled.png

Route 28 of GSC

Meh I was bored lol.

Last edited:

GDE

Palette Professor
same comment as dean, nice job

Sird

Johto native
The shading on the bottom of the lake is there, it cannot be seen properly as it blended into the rocks around it.

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
Wow you musta had a lot of time on your hands that looks amazing wish I could be that good you should try doing Cerulean City or Celadon City next.

Sird

Johto native
Yes, I can see it. ;D
It looks pretty nice. Did it take too long?

Took me 8 hours for Route 28 and an hour for Cinnabar.

Wow you musta had a lot of time on your hands that looks amazing wish I could be that good you should try doing Cerulean City or Celadon City next.

Nah this is a one off, no other place in GSC changed very much from RBYFRLG, so that is all. :(

Edit: Changed my mind, am doing Mt Moon Square now. :D

Edit: Here we are...nothing too special about it.

MtMoonSquare.png

Last edited:

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
i would like to point out that the "lake" on cinibar island, is supposed to be lava from a volcano. just saynig. Also, these are pretty good, i like Mt. Moon the best. Nice job.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Those are great!

It's people like you that make me sad when I realize stuff like this is all made by fans. Why can't we have our remake Nintendo?

If they don't act soon fans will do it for them xD

Sird

Johto native
i would like to point out that the "lake" on cinibar island, is supposed to be lava from a volcano. just saynig. Also, these are pretty good, i like Mt. Moon the best. Nice job.

It was a lake in GSC lol.

P.S, are there any more exclusive GSC areas? D:

Yogurt

oh my gosh that looks exactly like gold. I just got a sudden urge to play g/s now :V:V:V:

these are awsome I always loved silver/gold tiles better than any other game they s eem ed do much m or e earthy

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Acctually, these are FR/LG Tiles... or something like that.

Metamence

Acctually, these are FR/LG Tiles... or something like that.
Actually he mixed tilesets with FR/LG and DPPT.
The Pokemon center and trees and ETC doesn't really fit in with FR/LG tiles since they both come from different shading(?) and DPPT has a 3-d-ish look.
Nice revamps BTW I too am trying to revamp G/S/C and I'm on New Bark Town.