• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GSL Pokemon Edition [Round of 16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUES.

Something else
Lost to eranu 0-2, the second game was pretty much up to chance at the end, no regrets there.
GG's

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Have posted quite a few VMs on my opponent profile - he's only been on three times in the past (I think two) weeks, but hasn't really responded...

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Lunar. can you please update the OP?

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
I am still trying to contact my opponent so we can sort out a proper time.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I've officially taken over this tournament, here's whats going on:

1: All round 1 matches of this round are to be completed by 12:01 AM (GMT -5) of this coming Wednesday, April 17th. Other matches in your round may be completed if both parties are able, but the only mandatory matches are the first round matches. If matches are unfinished, there will be activity wins and coin flips.

2: Lunar. has forfeit all future matches.

Good luck, and I hope we move this along quickly.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
I've officially taken over this tournament, here's whats going on:

1: All round 1 matches of this round are to be completed by 12:01 AM (GMT -5) of this coming Wednesday, April 17th. Other matches in your round may be completed if both parties are able, but the only mandatory matches are the first round matches. If matches are unfinished, there will be activity wins and coin flips.

2: Lunar. has forfeit all future matches.

Good luck, and I hope we move this along quickly.

Thanks KOTS :) finally moving forward

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I'm not kicked out of this yet? Okay then.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Contacted Shadow Darkrai anew.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Giving AB the win and dropping out, don't really have the time for this

AB2

cake cake cake cake

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
so it finally continues, everyone drops out...

Contacted AnakBae, waiting for response

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Shadow Darkrai and I are discussing our match currently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.