• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GSL Pokemon Edition [Round of 16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I haven't really seen eranu around I'll get the matches done sometime I suppose

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
The deadline for the first matches has passed. Scubasteve is awarded an activity win.

The second round matches must be completed by 12:01 AM EST of April 24th. These matches include:

scubasteve V oceanicLanturn

Shadow Darkrai 101 V Roseheart

Eranu V AB2.

There will be no extentions. Get the battles done.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Beat Shadow Darkrai 2-1. The last match was very close! Ggs!

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
The deadline for the 2nd round matches has passed. Scubasteve23 and AB2 recieve activity wins.

There are 2 matches that need to be completed in the final round of pool competition. They are as follows:

Oceaniclanturn V The Mysterious Stranger

Eranu V BLUES.

You have until May 1st. Get the matches done.

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
i vm'd roseheart95 the monster

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
The final round of pool play has ended. Neither player from the Eranu/BLUES. match will advance, meaning that ptz will receive a free pass into the final 4. The elite 8 matchups are as follows:

Sparkbeat
The Mysterious Stranger

ptz
[N/A]

Scubasteve23
AnakBae

AB2
Roseheart95

These matches must be done by 12:01 AM EST of Thursday, May 9th. You have a week. Get these matches done.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Contacted my opponent for my match on Wednesday night.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
sorry I haven't been able to get my battle done ive been really busy so I haven't had much time to log on. ill try my best to get it done within the next few days or w.e

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
My battle with AB2 is scheduled for Friday at 3pm, GMT-5

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
The round was supposed to end 34 hours ago, but I've been informed that the last match is to be done today, so I'm pushing the deadline until 12:01 AM EST on Saturday, May 11th. That's just under 14 hours from now. If the last match isn't done by then, I'll coin flip.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
yeah sorry about being late, ive been really busy. we got it done though and I won in 2 games, ggs and thanks for the extension

Status
Not open for further replies.