• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GSL Pokemon Edition [Round of 32]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
dropping out sorry too busy to be in a tourny like this that requires so much participation (as seen by me not having done any matches yet)

sorry!

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Just an update so you don't think I'm not doing anything - I am waiting for my opponent to come on again (they haven't been on since January 27th, which I believe is last Sunday)

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Just an update so you don't think I'm not doing anything - I am waiting for my opponent to come on again (they haven't been on since January 27th, which I believe is last Sunday)

Yeah I'm waiting too.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Would just like to say that my opponent was on this morning but hasn't yet replied to my VM or PM

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
waiting for a reply from EG... EG, if you read this, please check your VM's more often :3

Lunar.

I can't run forever
Giving it like 2 more days before I just hand out wins. I wont be on tomorrow or Tuesday for reasons I already have said, so if you are active please post.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Anyone know how I can contact EG with him noticing it?

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Anyone know how I can contact EG with him noticing it?

I don't, aside from PMs and VMs. I've been having the same problem contacting windsong.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
sorry to keeping all of you waiting :c EG just dont show up on the appointments >_< (I forgot just once)

Lunar.

I can't run forever
Giving out wins now, sorry for long wait its just been rough, special round coming up soon.

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
hey lunar my opponent jazz hands is inactive so do I advance?

EDIT: he VM me that he dropped out so do I advance?

Last edited:

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Won against The Mysterious Stranger
Game 1: 1-0 (If I recall correctly)
Game 2: 2-0, I'm pretty sure

Good games :)

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
defeated Shadow Darkrai twice, 3-0 and 1-0. GG's (even though the second one was full of bad hax)

Status
Not open for further replies.