• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GTA San andreas myths

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Has anyone heard about these?

Bigfoot
piggsy
Jaws!
And the random cars that spawn themselves and drive about 0.o

It may be old news but i have just foond out.

Has anyone got pictures for proof that these do infact exist in the game?

Last edited:

Zaq

Cardboard Box
All are fake, except for the ghost car in the woods, which is really nothing more than a car spawning on a hill, rolling down, appearing as if it drives without a driver.

Last edited:

chorusco

I would enjoy to see all of these but i think theres another one. It's on a big mountain or something, Someone sent a blury picture to a magazine showing it.The only description i can give is that it's brown.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
All are fake, except for the ghost car in the woods, which is really nothing more than a car spawning on a hill, rolling down, appearing as if it drives without a driver.

What!? Are they how did you find out?

Im sure Piggsy is real, hes a guy wearing a pig mask and a chainsaw. And i thonk Rockstar said about Jaws, i just wanted to know about them.

Zaq

Cardboard Box
Well, I visit the official GTA forum a lot. Rockstar themselves have said Bigfoot doesn't exist in San Andreas, and there are no sharks in San Andreas. I haven't heard much about piggsy, just rumours, but nobody took the time to prove or disprove his existance...