• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GTA San andreas myths

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Has anyone heard about these?

Bigfoot
piggsy
Jaws!
And the random cars that spawn themselves and drive about 0.o

It may be old news but i have just foond out.

Has anyone got pictures for proof that these do infact exist in the game?

Last edited:

Zaq

Cardboard Box
All are fake, except for the ghost car in the woods, which is really nothing more than a car spawning on a hill, rolling down, appearing as if it drives without a driver.

Last edited:

chorusco

I would enjoy to see all of these but i think theres another one. It's on a big mountain or something, Someone sent a blury picture to a magazine showing it.The only description i can give is that it's brown.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
All are fake, except for the ghost car in the woods, which is really nothing more than a car spawning on a hill, rolling down, appearing as if it drives without a driver.

What!? Are they how did you find out?

Im sure Piggsy is real, hes a guy wearing a pig mask and a chainsaw. And i thonk Rockstar said about Jaws, i just wanted to know about them.

Zaq

Cardboard Box
Well, I visit the official GTA forum a lot. Rockstar themselves have said Bigfoot doesn't exist in San Andreas, and there are no sharks in San Andreas. I haven't heard much about piggsy, just rumours, but nobody took the time to prove or disprove his existance...