• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GTS Guardians club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehackcatcher

Pokemon Breeder
the deoxy is real no proof it ain't.
in other words i vote we need a leader to keep every thing organized.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I just want to apologize for not being able to lead anymore. All who wanted to join should be admitted. You guys should choose someone to continue on as lead or remake the thread if you all feel it is necessary.

I have a lot of personal problems to deal with and may one day not have internet. Good work and good luck.

PS: if remade, someone would have to redo the old hack count.

did the captain just left the ship first while we are still on it?
i am a civilized forummember but even i now have the urge to call him a pussy for abandoning us leaving all the mess to it's members if he has personal problems or not.

but back to business, in a situation like this the GTS guardians will most certainly die if we are too slow with choosing a follower, i am willing to do a remake of this club in order to preserve this idea since darkrai is out on the GTS lately which causes mess and there are still two others that will come out as well causing their mess as well so letting the thread die will not be an option.

i know many people on these forums plus i am the leader of the anti-hack network which is filled with members who are against hacking so i might be able to increase the memberslist here in order to increase our effectiveness against hacks on the GTS.

if it's not a good plan we can allways vote which takes time and might bring this club to an end.

Thehackcatcher

Pokemon Breeder
i have my own mini gts gaudians on a form already.(in my sig)

as for this club:
I think we should use a better system in the club though not sure what.
but make it even easier to post reports.
I think if anyone randomspot555 or Mrmagius diservs leader position if they want it.

Last edited:

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Excuse me?
@s.i.e:

What would you like me to do? I have serious problems to deal with, things that threaten my family and our very home. I'm an adult, am dealing with a long commute to and from work, the uncertainty of my employment due to the recession and one person in my household already lost her job from it. I may not have a INTERNET much longer and that's the least of what I stand to lose at this time. How can I lead the club to satisfy you when I won't be able to go online soon and have no idea where I will be in about a week's time.

Consider things before you call someone a pussy. Feeding your family, securing a job and a place to live comes before anything else, plus it is impossible to be on here without internet access.

If things improve for me, and I think it'll be a while yet, I'd want to be back but right now, we are suffering and I can't be active right now.

randomspot555

Although I haven't been offered any sort of position, I'd be more than willing to take on the leading role of this Club.

Here are my concerns:

A new thread is needed with a fresh OP. If I'm not overtly active in Clubs, I do log into SPPF nearly every day and would be able to maintain it regardless of how active I am in GTS escapades.

I also wouldn't mind just re-booting the Member's List and starting fresh, and I'd send PMs to those of note asking them to rejoin our effort.

I also don't see the benefit of adding or associating ourselves with any other Club, network, or Social Group. People should come here because they want to help, not because they feel obligated to due to an association. I also don't want this thread to turn into "i hate teh hax0rz" discussion, because it doesn't contribute to anything.

My qualifications: Very knowledgeable about the game mechanics of Pokemon, somewhat knowledgeable about events (and what I don't know, I know who would), am active, and have been a member of this club for a long time. I can also make an awesome OP.

That's my only main concern. Someone who can update the OP, and I can do that.

If the population/firewall so pleases, I'll submit a request to the Clubs mods soon for a new thread.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Excuse me?
@s.i.e:

What would you like me to do? I have serious problems to deal with, things that threaten my family and our very home. I'm an adult, am dealing with a long commute to and from work, the uncertainty of my employment due to the recession and one person in my household already lost her job from it. I may not have a INTERNET much longer and that's the least of what I stand to lose at this time. How can I lead the club to satisfy you when I won't be able to go online soon and have no idea where I will be in about a week's time.

Consider things before you call someone a pussy. Feeding your family, securing a job and a place to live comes before anything else, plus it is impossible to be on here without internet access.

If things improve for me, and I think it'll be a while yet, I'd want to be back but right now, we are suffering and I can't be active right now.

i think i owe you an apology for my behaviore then Firewall, the previous message of yours looked a bit like you were bailing out and i have reacted negatively too fast, there is no excuse for my rudeness against you so i'm sorry.

i will make this up to you i promise that.

Last edited:

Suicunefan2341

Legendary Hunter
the deoxy is real no proof it ain't.
in other words i vote we need a leader to keep every thing organized.

thanks, that was my anylisis, I was just wondering if anyone had any hard-core proof that it was a hack....

Anyway, my vote is for Randomspot555, but Firewall and/or Jean should take over assuming one of them is able to come back. The economy has hit everyone hard, and I sincerly hope they will be able to return to the forum eventually.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
@ S.i.e: I appreciate your appology, shows real maturity to do so. I accept your appology and there's no hard feelings. I just want to say that I wouldn't have bailed. I really enjoyed this club when I was able to actively hunt when I used to have a ds. After I lost the ds, I was unable to do so and then all my work/financial problems began to come one after another. If things ever improve, I hope that I can re-join the new club as a member/hunter. I miss the days where everything was ok and I could spend hours scouring the gts. I'm sorry that things went this way.

@suicunefan: Thank you for your wishes, I hope that all of you guys will not have to go through such things in your lifetimes.

@Randomspot: I didn't realize you were around that much. If you feel that you have the time to devote to overseeing the club, I think you should lead it. You are one of the early members who is still here, you know the way we operate and you have my vote. Hmm, although someone would be stuck with the ardous task of recountng the hack count for this thread to add to the new total. I didn't due to lack of time and because I forgot what page the last total was.

You have all done a wonderful job this year, good luck for the future. I will miss this club but will be watching while I have internet or return one day, I hope.

randomspot555

Well firewall, unless otherwise told to, I'll submit a request to the Clubs mods to get a 2.0 thread started up. I'll do that on Monday at the latest, and I'll be working on the OP in a Word Doc until then.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hi guys, wow things are really kicking off.

Firstly O just wanted to apologise for my absence from this club. I sorta lost faith in it a while when it became apparent to me that we were leaderless with only a couple ofactive members and I started checking it less and less let alone posting it in. However, now I can see this club needs all the support it can get and so I promise to be more active.

On the leader subject I think Randomspot defintely deserves it, he'd very active and knowlegeable about hacks and such and has been here from quite early on.

And to firewall, I hope your financial problems resolve themselves sooner or later. Of course it would be great for you to be more active but I think I can safely say that we all understand the position your in if you can't. Good luck.

Hack reports soon to come!

Last edited:

Thehackcatcher

Pokemon Breeder
And to firewall, I hope your financial problems resolve themselves sooner or later. Of course it wpuld be great for you to be more active but I think I casafely say that we all understand the position your in if you can't. Good luck.

Amen to that Mrmagius
Good luck Firewall.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I appreciate your appology, shows real maturity to do so. I accept your appology and there's no hard feelings. I just want to say that I wouldn't have bailed. I really enjoyed this club when I was able to actively hunt when I used to have a ds. After I lost the ds, I was unable to do so and then all my work/financial problems began to come one after another. If things ever improve, I hope that I can re-join the new club as a member/hunter. I miss the days where everything was ok and I could spend hours scouring the gts. I'm sorry that things went this way.

thanks Firewall,
by the looks of it things are going real bad on financiel so i do hope that things will be solved when the oppertunity arrises, i don't know all of the details from what's happening at your place but when you lose your job and you are having financiel problems because of that it's best to start from the bottom of the career again and work your way up or search for other occupations in the meanwhile, it won't save all of the things that are in the house but it will keep you and your family alive and away from being kicked the streets.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Well then I think I can safely say RIP GTS gaurdians one

I have several hacks to report but I think I'll wait until the new thread is up and submit them there.

Also, is there a correct hack count anywhere at the moment (either wuth randomspot or on the front page or whatever)?

Thehackcatcher

Pokemon Breeder
This club turned out like a sad movie it all fell a part :(
ive lost my ds so i wont be acctive as a hunter now so....
i dont know what to do.

randomspot555

This club turned out like a sad movie it all fell a part :(
ive lost my ds so i wont be acctive as a hunter now so....
i dont know what to do.

Pending approval, the club will be re-organized.

Assuming you didn't lose it outside of your home, you can find your DS.

Just a notice to everyone:

Pending approval, the GTS Guardians' member list will be re-booted. Anyone who wants to be on it will have to re-join and post in the new thread before any activity will be accepted.

There will also be roles outside of Hunter and Analyst to go through this thread and gather archival information on the Guardians' activity in thread #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.