• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GTS Guardians club

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Sorry for the delay, welcome jirachi1996! I am happy for you to join! I saw you made a "group" based on us, that is nice!

Ok so your shiny is a hack as it was "met at lv.99" on the route. It can't be found at that level as randomspot555 has said. The Darkrai, you said newmoon is it's location? The key item for that has not been released, therefore the item was hacked to get it. As far as I know, no other countries including japan, have the item released either. So it is likely a semi-hack, if it is japanese, maybe the glitch but you can never know.

@randomspot555; you sure about the battonage darkrai? The event page didn't mention the ribbon, they'll probably update that when they know.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Hi, have you guys seen serebii.net today? I just wanted to point out that it says shaymin is in Pokemon ranger2. Last time I said that I heard this, someone told me I was mistaken, so I take this moment to gloat! :p
It is in the japanese version at the moment, I am sure the english code will be around later.

jirachi1996

Master Trainer
new info on the annoying AAAAAAA dude.
he seems to work with pokemon glitches and has something to do with this site.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
There is no AAAAA dude (for the last time). It's a glitch that happens in Pokesav and other programs when the OT isn't entered correctly/at all.

Yes, we know that, (well most of us anyways) we're just personifying AAAAAAA to make it easier.

no glitches to report yet and fyi I thought the AAAAAAA was a result of action replay?

randomspot555

Yes, we know that, (well most of us anyways) we're just personifying AAAAAAA to make it easier.

no glitches to report yet and fyi I thought the AAAAAAA was a result of action replay?

I know ????? is from a glitch in Pokesav. I'm not sure of the origin of AAAA, but it might just be misentering/miscoding a code.

HellDhampir

Vampire Hunter
Man the forum have changed a lot since the last time i have logged on, i cant believe that it has changed so much in 4 months. i wonder how it would look if i dont log in for another 4 months. well anyways i just wanted to inform the club that i wont be active for a while i might check up once in a while on the forum. so with that i say good bye

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Well I am glad that you were considerate enough to remember us! Hi! Yes some things have changed, perhaps I don't realize how much because I am on here so often! LOL!

Ok so remember how we sometimes debate people catching in game legends in ordinary pokeballs? Well, now I know it is possible from personal experience. I was playing sapphire and was trying to catch a regirock and ran out of ultra/nest and luxury balls. Knowing that you guys said there is a chance of a normal ball working, I went for it and after a few tries, I succeeded! It turned out adamant btw.

Progress report june 19/8

Obtained from gts: celebi lv.100
Analysis: OT: Sean, ID: 41736, masterball, hoenn.
Additional info: N/A
Action taken: Destroyed.

Obtained from gts: celebi lv.15
Analysis: OT: in japanese, ID: 09324, pokeball, Kanto
Additional info: this person set their clock wrong or this celebi did time travel-from 2035!
Action taken: Quite certain it is a hack but due to the regular ball I want an analyst's approval plz! Destroy upon approval!

John Light

only one new hack for me

progress report
date: 19/06/08
pokemon obtained: mew level 17
analysis: from Kanto level 10, OT: JIM, ID: 03594
action taken: destroyed

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Well I am glad that you were considerate enough to remember us! Hi! Yes some things have changed, perhaps I don't realize how much because I am on here so often! LOL!

Ok so remember how we sometimes debate people catching in game legends in ordinary pokeballs? Well, now I know it is possible from personal experience. I was playing sapphire and was trying to catch a regirock and ran out of ultra/nest and luxury balls. Knowing that you guys said there is a chance of a normal ball working, I went for it and after a few tries, I succeeded! It turned out adamant btw.

Progress report june 19/8

Obtained from gts: celebi lv.100
Analysis: OT: Sean, ID: 41736, masterball, hoenn.
Additional info: N/A
Action taken: Destroyed.

Obtained from gts: celebi lv.15
Analysis: OT: in japanese, ID: 09324, pokeball, Kanto
Additional info: this person set their clock wrong or this celebi did time travel-from 2035!
Action taken: Quite certain it is a hack but due to the regular ball I want an analyst's approval plz! Destroy upon approval!

Well, if anything, this celebi is from the Colosseum bonus disc. However, I don't know what level the celebi arrives at. If you PM Leebui I think he'll know, as he has several Celebis. Otherwise, this looks OK.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Celebi arrives @lv 10 however it has 31121 as its ID so that celebi is a hack

there, sorted lol

EDIT:

OK some progress reports for you all...

Progress report
Obtained from gts: Jirachi
Analysis:
OT: WISHMKR
ID: 20043
Encounter location: Hoenn
Additional info: Lv.41 (arrived at that lv. too), pokeball
Action taken:It looks like a real wishmaker jirachi so I think I'll keep it, since I lst my last one over a hacked mew, but I'd like another analyst to approve it first.

Progress report
Analysis:
OT: AAAAAAA
ID: 19294
Additional info: Lv.12 (arrived at that lv.8), masterball
Action taken:fake, destroyed

Progress report
Analysis:
Additional info: Lv.7 (arrived at that lv.7), masterball
Action taken:fake, destroyed

Progress report
Analysis:
Additional info: Lv.100, masterball w/pokerus
Action taken: destroyed

Progress report
Obtained from gts: Mew
Analysis:
OT: something japanese
ID: 42985
Additional info: Lv.30 (arrived at that lv.30), masterball
Action taken:It looks like a faraway mew so I'm gonna keep it, as I've never had a mew before, unless any of you guys say its fake.

Last edited:
I would like to join this group. I can supply Jirachi as bait for Hacks.

And I do apologize for the influx of WISHMKR Jirachi on GTS, I was doing this on my own.

EDIT: I can also translate Japanese characters to romaji to help determine authenticity

Obtained: Shiny Regice
Nickname: Katakana - Rejiaisu (Regice)
OT: Katakana - Sasa
ID: 16390
Encounter: Hoenn
Additional: Arrived at lv 40, Timerball. IV's are normal, neutral nature, Red star next to Shiny pic.
Action taken: Kept as my first non-Red Gyrados Shiny.

Obtained: Cress
Nickname: Katakana - Kureseria (Cressalia)
OT: Katakana - Yuuki
ID: 17213
Encountered: Route 205
Additional: Masterball, met at 50, IV's normal.
Action Taken: Back on GTS.

Last edited:

eeveerose

Ugh still nothing >.<
I must be useless... sorry for my dissapearance... umm lets see... I would like to make it up to you guys by making some banners for the club. Does anyone have any ideas?

John Light

progress report:
date: 25/06/08
pokemon obtained: celebi level 28
analysis: from Hoenn level 28, OT: japanese, ID: 07264

pokemon obtained: celebi level 73
analysis: from Hoenn level 70, OT: 10 ANIV, ID: 0010
action taken: awaiting response, everything looks ok but the ID I think it is meant to be 00010

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
progress report:
pokemon obtained: celebi level 28
analysis: from Hoenn level 28, OT: japanese, ID: 07264

pokemon obtained: celebi level 73
analysis: from Hoenn level 70, OT: 10 ANIV, ID: 0010
action taken: awaiting response, everything looks ok but the ID I think it is meant to be 00010

Well that celevi looks normal but I would advise chucking it if it has a zero missing on the ID.

Also why has no one analysed the jirachi and mew I posted here?

Anyways aside from that I also have two Lugia I would also like someone to confirm for me, I'm pretty sure their legit but I don't really wanna take any chances so here they are:

Progress report
Obtained from gts:
Lugia
Analysis:
OT:LANDON
ID:32677
Encounter location: Distant Land
Additional info: Arrived at lv.50, lv100 now, caught in a masterball.
Action taken: I'm gonna use it for GTS bait or give it to one of my friends who might want it. If they don't someone else can have it. Unless the other's fake then I'll keep it.

Progress report
Obtained from gts:
Lugia
Analysis:
OT: COLOSSE
ID: 23499
Encounter location: Distant Land
Additional info: Arrived lv.50, lv 70 now. Also, the exp bar looks clean however that may be the result of a rare candy. caught in a pokeball.
Action taken: I'm gonna keep this one for myself if it turns out legit, always wanted a Lugia :D one of my three fave legendaries.

Last edited:

viperGTS

&lt;---Chaining For!
Good work you guys! I haven't even been on the gts for a bit, lots of personal stuff. Hope to get going soon! Any comments on that groudon? Analysts?

Well, i tried to check all of its IVs, but they were invalid.
Here are its lv 45 stats.:
IV phrase:Mischievious.
HP:168
Attack:163
Defense:154
Sp. Attack:118
Sp. Defense:109
Speed:109

Status
Not open for further replies.