• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GTS time wasters

Do you think its nessesary

• yes

Votes: 101 66.0%
  • no

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 11 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny_Wooper

I just hate when i see a shiny pokemon! WANT: lv. 9 zekrom i just hate it they should be banned until the have Real pokemon

I have an interesting idea. Let's track down these GTS time wasters and scream at them.

GTS is broken. Trade with people here instead.

Skydra

I don't find reasonable offers much when I search, but if I put up a reasonable offer, it gets snatched up.

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
Nintendo will delete the lv. 10 and under option. THey are wasting all our time and they need to be stopped.

GrassTypes.

It's a real shame. There's gotta be people that want the said poke offered, but the can't get it. I really hate GTS Negoitiatios.

Froggy

Momentai
I dont think banning will solve anything. I believe the only way to confront this problem is for the GTS to identify what offers are possible (lv9 Reshiram will NEVER be possible). Unless they can make a smarter GTS, the system is bound to fail.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
well then you get reshirisham 20 and under :l

They should delete the option to ask for any legends under the level you can obtain them from. So like for reshriam and zekrom you can only ask for them at level 50-higher same thing with every other legend trades which ever the lowest level you obtain them at is the lowest level you can ask for.

ChedWick

So much QQ. If anything they should just restrict requests to only allow Pokemon that you can only obtain at the appropriate level.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Ah, I see where you all get this, but.... remember all those people whop asked for lv. 9 and under Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina? The Arceus event came along..... "You have recieved a Palkia!" Person: FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Only a matter of time before we get a level 1 Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom....

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Ah, I see where you all get this, but.... remember all those people whop asked for lv. 9 and under Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina? The Arceus event came along..... "You have recieved a Palkia!" Person: FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Only a matter of time before we get a level 1 Reshiram, Kyurem, and Zekrom....

I would love to see this. Of course, I hoard all of my Pokemon, so I wouldn't be one of the crowd to mess with said spammers.
.../goes out to by more games

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
I'm sick of those in the GTS demanding Lvl 9 Zekrom's etc. I don't bother looking for Pokemon on there anymore, since there's no real point. After doing a check for a regular weak Magikarp, I found they were all wanting legendaries! o_O That played a part in stopping me from checking what others were offering...

Instead, I find it much easier to just deposit a pokemon, and 70% of the time, the trade actually happens. ^.^

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm sick of those in the GTS demanding Lvl 9 Zekrom's etc. I don't bother looking for Pokemon on there anymore, since there's no real point. After doing a check for a regular weak Magikarp, I found they were all wanting legendaries! o_O That played a part in stopping me from checking what others were offering...

Instead, I find it much easier to just deposit a pokemon, and 70% of the time, the trade actually happens. ^.^

Yeah its actually better to offer rather than seek cause I offered a solosis for gothia (Any level) and less than a day it happened this was awesome cause I have white not black.

Status
Not open for further replies.