1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Guardian Spirits - Deoxys Mission

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by pokerockstar, Feb 20, 2011.

1. pokerockstar

pokerockstar Member

Hi all,

Was wondering if someone could help me out. My brother and I both have Guardian Spirts and therefore have access to unlimited Deoxys'. Only problem is it does not let you Mystery Gift more than one to each cartridge.

Is there any way to get around that? I would like to get all 4 forms as well as trade some but I don't have enough cartridges for that.

Also, I have an extra Diamond so if I kept on deleting that game would it work or would the mystery gift block still be on.

Let me know

2. DYLANJON

DYLANJON FC: 4855 8997 3020

i believe it works if you send it to one game, send the deoxys to another game (A deoxys storage) then restarting it, i'm not sure.

EDIT: you should trade me a deoxys, :p

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  3. redsky

redsky Ninja

Yes this does work, but you need to unlock mystery gift each time. It is probably quickest to restart on hg/ss because you only need to get to Oak to unlock mystery gift, but it can also be done on d/p/pl.

4. pokerockstar

pokerockstar Member

How far along do you get Mystery Gift in HG/SS? I forget...

Looking for a TRU Regi if you've got a legit one let me know. Its the only event Pokemon I need...never released in Canada :-(

5. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You should get it as soon as you get the Pokedex.