• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guardians Discussion Thread

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
Councillor's base.
The headquarters is located over the Bemuda Triangle and is constructed soully out of plane hangers and discarded boats (they erase the memories of the people in them, give them a new indentity and send them back home). This spot has been chosen as the Alpha Universe headquarters for a reason- it is a more weakened spot between the veils, which makes 'verse travelling a heck of a lot easier. Unfortunately, it also means random people and things turn up every easily, and things have a habit of disappearing in their place. So just a note- Don't leave anything lying around!

As well as plane carriers and boats, foilage holds the whole structure together and there are some crude hallways and settlements built out of still-living trees (enviromentally friendly, no?). The whole place is infested with weird animals and bugs, so mind where you step! The washroom consists of a natural spring hooked up to an ex-first class compartment that has been modified into a giant bathroom using ex-plane bathrooms and make-shift plumbing. The bath is a giant hollowed-out rock (believed to be a meteore) that Screamy found when they first established the base (prior to that, they were all stationed in the main base, the location of which is forbidden to disclose).

The councillor's meeting place is the inside of an ex-army helicopter. Chairs from other planes have been added to this room and a table made out of bamboo strips is in the centre. There are lots of computers too, constructed from flight navigation controls.

NPCs:
Screamy
Ruth
Maddox
Nedine
Shannon
Allex
Trent
Alien Fref
Councillor Flourbag

We're all for a Ticking Noise (Screamy, Alien Fref, Maddox, Allex, Nedine, Councillor Flourbag) or Shoes (Hanna, Nedine, Carlton, Kiwi) but that's just us.

ART:

Kiwi, by Bandana

Tyson, by Zarean of Pokemon Crater Forums

We'd like YOU, if you're good, to submit some.

*Waves hand lazily* Post away!

Last edited:

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Ooo, a cafe thread. This'll help us quite a bit.

Okay the, I do have a question. Well, something I just need confirmed: The lunch time where they all meet up and get their powers or whatever, is that the lunchtime that they're currently at? Sorry if that didn't make sense, but I'm a bit tired and fnding it harder to word things.

Oh, and I'll be happy to submit some pictures but you guys DO need to remind me since I'll surely forget knowing my bad memory ^^"

Pictures...hm...might have some ideas for that one. But question: What kind of pics?

And worlds? That would be interesting. *getting a lot of ideas; most are serious, some not*
Here are some:

Waterworld:
Kiwi would love this place! You can tell, can't ya? A world where only 5% of it is made up of land and the rest is water. Merpeople!

Prehistoria:
Prehistory; what if what made the dinos extinct didn't happen? This would be the effect, I guess...I feel sorry for the people there. Wouldn't want to meet any Tyranos, no?

Insetron:
Where insects rule the land and are far larger and gigantic that humans have to run for cover when they're around XD.

I'll think I'll just post & list the rest of 'em down later when I have the time. Well, either that or I'll edit this one! Course, they're just ideas. -.-'

~Neon~

Bandana: The other lunch. We wanna have a computer lesson featuring "Bears", based off experience by Ze Cookie Fairy. (Why should we cancel? They're just doing naked wrestling!)

Tundra_Wolfmane: WHATEVER pics. Guardians, Dead Stuffed Anmal Toys, Worlds, etc.... And your worlds, cliche but still good.

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Aw... Ze Cookie Fairy is having trouble with her computer? Um.... My next post involves Carlton, so should I wait until she is able to acces the computer, or what? Also, on a side note, I came up with a world.

Closet World: This world is like ours, only populated by our exact opposite. (same gender) Like if your self-centered, mean, bossy person in our world, in the Closet World you are nice, generous, and friendly..... There is a interesting story as to why it's called the closet world, but I can't tell, someone might be offended.....

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Waterworld:
Kiwi would love this place! You can tell, can't ya? A world where only 5% of it is made up of land and the rest is water. Merpeople!
_____
... Wait a minute I'm sure I know this equation! Fire Guardian + Water= |(X_X)|(That's her dead in a little coffin...) I say Kiwi would probably loves this place Hanna would probably be stuck on land.

Hanna: What are you talking about I've went swimming bunches of times and I've never been injured before!

..... Anyway that would probably be a very bad place and Hanna would probably be all alone as you go 'hang out' with the merpeople.

Prehistoria:
Prehistory; what if what made the dinos extinct didn't happen? This would be the effect, I guess...I feel sorry for the people there. Wouldn't want to meet any Tyranos, no?

Ooo I want to meet all of Tyranos, then I can finally know what color they were. Green, brown pink with polka dots is my guess.

Insetron:
Where insects rule the land and are far larger and gigantic that humans have to run for cover when they're around XD.

Wow if that the size of the insect I wonder how big the spiders are!? *See a spiderweb built on two skyscrapers* :O Cool!

Anyways pictures......... I might draw pictures I might not, I'm not very fond of my own drawing and I'm not very skillful with a computer.

Worlds, yay it time to invite my lil creative world!

Candy Land: No it isn't a game, it's a world of candy, chocolate, and all thing unhealth and sweet food. Everything is made of junk food even the people and it's delicous but I don't recommand eating to residences. It makes them mad. <Note: Though the food is good doesn't mean it isn't toxic to humans so be careful what you snack on here.>

[Haven't given a name] In this world there are three main creatures: There are humans, there are animals and then there are the humans/animals taken over by space virus that gives them different powers. Humans normally attack the supernatural beings out of fear, while the supernatural being pretty much outnumbered, so stay out of their way or hide their powers if possible. <This is actually a world based upon something I'm working on. If you want more info just ask.>

Ideal ideas: You know you have ideas at this very moment your probably thinking of something. Well you know all those ideas you have whether they are complete or not, they come here into this world filled with nothing but things that have been thought of. It quite organized, sometimes other times it complete madness.

Well I have more but that's all I'm going to put now. Well let this RPG live on. *Makes a peace sign*

~Neon~

Broken_Hearted: *Shrugs* I'll ask tomorrow, after Ze Cookie Fairy has stopped freaking out (I have to do A WHOLE ASSIGNMENT in ONE DAY. It's about Magic mushrooms). Closet world- yeah that's pretty good. A meek Ty, and educated Keith, a loud, rambunctious Calton, a serious Hanna, a loving, caring Adrian, an incredibly nice Kiwi, and a totally opposite Olivia- sounds fun.

Innerflame: Well, with our worlds, we're gong with a KH2 style and make them transform, so basically they'd be merpeople themselves. And your nameless wworld is a nice, serios world, which is what we're low on. (I mean, how can the Crossdresser, Gay/Metro, and Lick worlds be serious?)

More worlds! (Yes, I have too much time on my hands.)

Medieval:
Lack of technology. That enough explanation? Basically old times. Knights and kings and all that jazz. But the king is evil. (Hey, I like cliche.)

Topia:
Everyone is half-animal. (I keep on thinking that they'd be half-animals of their dolls. Kind of creepy.
Note- Concerning the name, it sounded better than Tapioca >.<; I don't know how I got to that name, I just did.

And a serious one, huh? How 'bout this one?

Escureid:
The world has been invaded by an unknown disease that causes any living organism to go crazy or mindless. Any type of plant-life have been known to become mobile and prehensile and start attacking any nearby lifeform. Infected beasts and animals mutate into gruesome monsters with two common symptoms: a crazy and rabid tendency and a symbiotic organism that is stuck on a part of their body. Unfortunately, humans are no exception. Higher viruses
were seen to mutate into larger, insect-like ceatures that attack any non-infected organism and drag them to a large lair. About a little over 39% of the world's human population have been known to be infected, the rest having gone in hiding in the deep undergrounds or high mountains where the viruses cannot inhabit.
(Hey, it's based in an rp swimming in my head, but I'm working on it.)

That's about as much as I kind list down from memory at the moment. I can't find my list!

Oh, and I'm still working on the pictures. Not sure where I can find a place to put them on though...

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Broken_Hearted: *Shrugs* I'll ask tomorrow, after Ze Cookie Fairy has stopped freaking out (I have to do A WHOLE ASSIGNMENT in ONE DAY. It's about Magic mushrooms). Closet world- yeah that's pretty good. A meek Ty, and educated Keith, a loud, rambunctious Calton, a serious Hanna, a loving, caring Adrian, an incredibly nice Kiwi, and a totally opposite Olivia-

And what's that supposed to say about Kiw..?

Nah, just kidding. I actually see what you mean by that with the whole 'refusing to believe that people are nice to her' thing.
Got no pictures going yet, but it's probably gonna be of Kiwi (just to be safe^^").

And now to comment on all of the worlds (I have no good ideas on any, but will voice if I do):

Waterworld:
Love the idea. Well, I'm sure Kiwi would. And don't worry Hanna, I'm sure by that time, Kiwi will help you out if you need help!

Prehistoria:
I love Dinosaurs. I love them fullstop. Always watched programs on them as a kid. I'd be perfectly happy to let (force) Kiwi to go to a world like that.

Insetron:
I am so glad that I haven't made Kiwi afraid of bugs... I think I haven't anyway. Well, we can change that! *nods*

Candy Land: No it isn't a game, it's a world of candy, chocolate, and all thing unhealth and sweet food. Everything is made of junk food even the people and it's delicous but I don't recommand eating to residences. It makes them mad. <Note: Though the food is good doesn't mean it isn't toxic to humans so be careful what you snack on here.>
A game? In New Zealand there is actually a place called Candy Land. I actually thought you were talking about that at first, until I read it. Anyway, I like it. Especially the fact that the food can still be toxic.

[Haven't given a name] In this world there are three main creatures: There are humans, there are animals and then there are the humans/animals taken over by space virus that gives them different powers. Humans normally attack the supernatural beings out of fear, while the supernatural being pretty much outnumbered, so stay out of their way or hide their powers if possible. <This is actually a world based upon something I'm working on. If you want more info just ask.>
Something you're working on? Sounds pretty good. I can see where our baby, little, Guardians will stand in that girl. Well... when they figure out that the humans attack them anyway.

Ideal ideas: You know you have ideas at this very moment your probably thinking of something. Well you know all those ideas you have whether they are complete or not, they come here into this world filled with nothing but things that have been thought of. It quite organized, sometimes other times it complete madness.
Wow.... That's pretty creative. Though, I'm not entirely sure what goes on inside Kiwi's mind. I might be a bit afraid to find out.

Medieval:
Lack of technology. That enough explanation? Basically old times. Knights and kings and all that jazz. But the king is evil. (Hey, I like cliche.)
Yay! Our baby Guardians get to dress up in pretty dresses! (Well the girls anyway, if they're lucky). Though, I can see them being accused of being witches if they use their powers openly. But, in those times they didn't mind witches that much, did they?

Topia:
Everyone is half-animal. (I keep on thinking that they'd be half-animals of their dolls. Kind of creepy.
Note- Concerning the name, it sounded better than Tapioca >.<; I don't know how I got to that name, I just did.

Half animals of their dolls? A half eel, half girl. that'd sure be interesting.

Escureid:
The world has been invaded by an unknown disease that causes any living organism to go crazy or mindless. Any type of plant-life have been known to become mobile and prehensile and start attacking any nearby lifeform. Infected beasts and animals mutate into gruesome monsters with two common symptoms: a crazy and rabid tendency and a symbiotic organism that is stuck on a part of their body. Unfortunately, humans are no exception. Higher viruses
were seen to mutate into larger, insect-like ceatures that attack any non-infected organism and drag them to a large lair. About a little over 39% of the world's human population have been known to be infected, the rest having gone in hiding in the deep undergrounds or high mountains where the viruses cannot inhabit.
The Guardians will have their hands full to the brim with in that world. Would be interesting if one or two of them got that disease.

I'll comment on the originals while I'm at it.

Knarnia: Yes. I spelt it right. Knarnia. You can pretty much tell what it is.
This actually reminds me of Nanria (spelt right also). Not that Nanria was a magical world that you could get to through a wardrobe... Some guy just ripped a girl off. (Read Pink Chickens if you want more info).

Lick World: Ruled by a bizzare Mario and populated by somewhat damp pink bunnies. There also seems to be something under the name as McGlompchomp the Walrus...
Sounds like it popped out of one of the Guardians storybooks. Or their imaginary world.

WTF Happened to your life? World: The kids see what their lives would be like if they weren't Guardians- will they like it?
Well, if Kiwi's mum doesn't get killed, then.... Kiwi would absolutely love it so much she wouldn't want to return! I can see how that one would be a dangerous and challenging world.

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
HI EVERYBODY!
*Chorus: HI COOKIE FAIRY*
Yes, my technical difficulties are over (for now) and I’m going to post up all I can. I like the sound of all the worlds that have been put up- especially Closet World. If it’s the opposite… Sylvester will be a complete homophobic straight guy XD! And then what the hell will happen to Pedro?
And Candy world is a must. Every single “different worlds” scenario isn’t complete without a world made of candy! (Note: Small kids + World Of Candy = HYPERNESS OFF THE WALL. What fun :D).
And in water world Hanna won’t be alone on the land- Carlton has to stay out of the water too, or he’ll, to put it in his words, “blow a circuit”.
Anyway, I’ve had some weird ideas for worlds too…

Cross Dressing World: The name is self-explanatory. Everything living in this world (yes, I’m including plants) dress as the opposite sex and act like completely stereotypical versions of males and females. (Note: The origin of this world came up when I drew a picture of Carlton in a dress. Bao and I laughed a lot over that one...)

Halloween World: Clichéd slightly, I know. But what fun to have such a scary novelty world! Everyone in this world are in the form as something kids would dress up as on Halloween (eg Witches, Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires) except they are actually really those creatures. Everything is completely over the top in gruesomeness and novelties- a bit like Halloween Town in “The Night Before Christmas”. The Guardians, naturally, get to turn into their own versions of horrific supernatural creatures.

Irony World: This world is basically made up of the most ironic scenarios that anyone could imagine. A bit like that weird urban tale of the only man left on earth who wants to read for all eternity (and then his glasses break).

Instant Talent World: In this world, anybody and everybody are full of talent, whether it be singing, acting, dancing or anything else you can be talented at. But the only thing is, the whole world is one big talent show (think American Idol or X Factor). And also, the talented people are all in cliques of people with the same talent as them. The three main talent cliques are:
The Thespians (the actor’s group. They run around the world randomly quoting Shakespeare and over-dramatising their lives)
The Choir (the singers. They run around randomly bursting into song, whether it be opera, jazz, a show stopper- just anything that goes with the moment)
Dance Expression (the dancers. A soundtrack of music follows them wherever they go, and instead of dancing they communicate with body language.)

Emo/Gothic World: A world mostly populated with teenagers who are the embodiment of the stereotypes of Emo and Goth. But, once the inhabitants get over the age of thirty, they suddenly turn normal and are sent to live on a fairly small island (in other words- England), which is like a huge gated community.

I will post more when I look through the unofficial GOTU-IT book (ie my old maths book) and see the old world ideas Bao and I wrote down.

~Neon~

Clue for Gothic/Emo world- "I'm melting! MELTING!" Figure it out.

Likc world was randomly made up from a comic in an old (discontinued, but the best EVA) gaming magazine. IT WAS WEIRD.

I've done a really cute Ty picture, but my scanner(s) are refusing to obey. As soon as they work, I'll show it and the ORIGINAL CONCEPT TY.

Oh, and WTF happened to your life? world is set about thiry years in the future, each Guardian with a crap job and dealing with troublesome (read: *****y) young guardians. Ty is a TELEMARKETER!

In Halloween world, watch out for Ty the 'Poultergeese", who will "E-Pork-Pie" (Occupy) your bodies. Carlton wwill be happily sucking on his split lip.

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
BAO! QUIT GIVING AWAY THE DAMN TITBITS!

Gosh. It was meant to be a surprise, ya drongo. XD

Well... I shall be scanning in some pictures of Carlton. Oh and Author's Note: The whole Guardian's Of The Universe thing started when I randomly drew a scared little kid with spiky hair and a dead bunny in his hand in the back of my math's book. And thus, Carlton was born. Then Bao (the copy-cat) decided to draw her own version of my original idea, and came up with Ty and Kittles. And then... well, it all built up from there in our sick and twisted imaginations. Factoid: Originally, Carlton had two mommies instead of two daddies. But then I came up with Syl and Pedro... Heh heh heh...

Another world idea:

Mental Book Character World: A world where all the kiddies' favourite book characters come to life! The only problem is... they're all crazy, delusional adults trapped in a giant hospital. Example: Harry Potter is a 30-year-old guy who likes to jump off diving boards on a broom and randomly attack people with hoods.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Medieval:
Lack of technology. That enough explanation? Basically old times. Knights and kings and all that jazz. But the king is evil. (Hey, I like cliché.)

Hanna dress I pretty little princess or even a little peasant girl both to him would be pretty adorable. Nothing’s wrong with clichés they’re in the really world like complete abnormal things.

Topia:

Hanna, half girl half snake… I see a slender girl body with golden scales slit eyes and fork tongue… That sound like that one will be fun.

And a serious one, huh? How 'bout this one?

Escureid:
The world has been invaded by an unknown disease that causes any living organism to go crazy or mindless. Any type of plant-life have been known to become mobile and prehensile and start attacking any nearby life form. Infected beasts and animals mutate into gruesome monsters with two common symptoms: a crazy and rabid tendency and a symbiotic organism that is stuck on a part of their body. Unfortunately, humans are no exception. Higher viruses
were seen to mutate into larger, insect-like creatures that attack any non-infected organism and drag them to a large lair. About a little over 39% of the world's human population have been known to be infected, the rest having gone in hiding in the deep undergrounds or high mountains where the viruses cannot inhabit.
(Hey, it's based in an rp swimming in my head, but I'm working on it.)

Crazy or mindless… So like and hyperactive kid so very silly/stupid things or a zombie I wonder if Hanna could be crazy? I know if she was mindless it would probably make people a bit worry because she’ll be very silent and you won’t hear her non-understanding words.

HI EVERYBODY!
*Chorus: HI COOKIE FAIRY*

No that’s wrong, it’s ‘Ze’ Cookie Fairy get right chorus. ZE!<--- My favorite part of your name because I like the letter Z. Anyways *Gets a voice that in better tune them me.*

;146;:*Sing in a very moderation beat and tone voice* Welcome Back Ze Cookie Fairy!

That was my Kanto Idol(From game section) male singer Pyralis Phoenix named after my Moltres. Sorry I’ll stop going off topic on something that isn’t related to the RPG.

And Candy world is a must. Every single “different worlds” scenario isn’t complete without a world made of candy! (Note: Small kids + World Of Candy = HYPERNESS OFF THE WALL. What fun :D).

Yup that exactly what I had in mind when I made it though I hope no one get sick from some of the food. As I mention not all the food is safe for humans though it still have that delicious taste.

And in water world Hanna won’t be alone on the land- Carlton has to stay out of the water too, or he’ll, to put it in his words, “blow a circuit”.
Anyway, I’ve had some weird ideas for worlds too…

That would be bad if that happen, I wonder if BQ Merpeople taste like fish. I guess Hanna and him will just stay on the beach/land and make sand/dirt castle(if there isn‘t any sand)

Cross Dressing World: The name is self-explanatory. Everything living in this world (yes, I’m including plants) dress as the opposite sex and act like completely stereotypical versions of males and females. (Note: The origin of this world came up when I drew a picture of Carlton in a dress. Bao and I laughed a lot over that one...)

Crossing dress plants the coolyest

*see a flower wearing a kimono* Wow what a cute girl dress.

Flower[in a deep voice]: Thanks, you look pretty good yourself sweetheart.

O_O…*runs* Sometimes my imagination is just a little too strange lol.

Halloween World: Clichéd slightly, I know. But what fun to have such a scary novelty world! Everyone in this world are in the form as something kids would dress up as on Halloween (e.g. Witches, Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires) except they are actually really those creatures. Everything is completely over the top in gruesomeness and novelties- a bit like Halloween Town in “The Night Before Christmas”. The Guardians, naturally, get to turn into their own versions of horrific supernatural creatures.

Oh… Hanna version of a witch would be a lady wearing black color dress with dozen of black cats following her with one of those really old fashion brooms with long bleach color hair.

Though if it was up to her, she be dress in bright color dress and hat with a golden color cat with one of the new plastic handle brooms and she would probably keep her hair color.

Irony World: This world is basically made up of the most ironic scenarios that anyone could imagine. A bit like that weird urban tale of the only man left on earth who wants to read for all eternity (and then his glasses break).

’’/\-/\‘‘
{()_()} That is my blank creature look. I like irony really I do, I’m just not good at making them up myself. Irony isn’t my forte making up absolute random creatures and personality it as easy as one, two, three for me. If we go to this world I’m going to have to follow you guys.

[/quote]Instant Talent World: In this world, anybody and everybody are full of talent, whether it be singing, acting, dancing or anything else you can be talented at. But the only thing is, the whole world is one big talent show (think American Idol or X Factor). And also, the talented people are all in cliques of people with the same talent as them. The three main talent cliques are:
The Thespians (the actor’s group. They run around the world randomly quoting Shakespeare and over-dramatizing their lives)
The Choir (the singers. They run around randomly bursting into song, whether it be opera, jazz, a show stopper- just anything that goes with the moment)
Dance Expression (the dancers. A soundtrack of music follows them wherever they go, and instead of dancing they communicate with body language.)[/quote]

So we have instant talent like that when we come? I can just imagine Hanna skipping along with an annoy, happy tune soundtrack and everyone just tell her “We know your happy already!!!” lol

Emo/Gothic World: A world mostly populated with teenagers who are the embodiment of the stereotypes of Emo and Goth. But, once the inhabitants get over the age of thirty, they suddenly turn normal and are sent to live on a fairly small island (in other words- England), which is like a huge gated community.

Wow another world Hanna will not fit in if your using the definition I gather by asking random people.

Random Emo Kid: *Slumps glooming under a tree on a bright sunny day, looking sulking* I hate days like this.

Hanna: *Happily skipping a big wide smile spread across her face* Today is such a Bea-ou- tea- fol day!

Emo Kid: *Stares at her stares at her strangely*

Hanna: What?
_____

Ze Cookie, I love the worlds in fact I wish I could actually visit those world in really life lol. I like everyone world I even like my worlds. Made up world are so cool.

Oh, and WTF happened to your life? world is set about thirty years in the future, each Guardian with a crap job and dealing with troublesome (read: *****y) young guardians. Ty is a TELEMARKETER!

By troublesome young guardian you mean us, right? I don’t see how Hanna would be troublesome other than the fact she will probably cling to her older self and her mommy who was ‘taken away.’ Hanna could work a Wal-Mart! Do they have a Wal-Mart in Australia? Or an employ as a waitress at a restaurant. I don’t know what they have in Australia but I really do hope to go and visit there one day.

Well... I shall be scanning in some pictures of Carlton. Oh and Author's Note: The whole Guardian's Of The Universe thing started when I randomly drew a scared little kid with spiky hair and a dead bunny in his hand in the back of my math's book. And thus, Carlton was born. Then Bao (the copy-cat) decided to draw her own version of my original idea, and came up with Ty and Kittles. And then... well, it all built up from there in our sick and twisted imaginations. Factoid: Originally, Carlton had two mommies instead of two daddies. But then I came up with Syl and Pedro... Heh heh heh…

I well I bet you drawing is much better than my will ever be, I can draw animals and humanoid animal, and human/animal hybrids but that about it. Humans are very difficult for me to draw. Wow Bao have a similar superpower as me, the power to copy things but make it better or worst though it‘s normally better.

Another world idea:

Mental Book Character World: A world where all the kiddies' favourite book characters come to life! The only problem is... they're all crazy, delusional adults trapped in a giant hospital. Example: Harry Potter is a 30-year-old guy who likes to jump off diving boards on a broom and randomly attack people with hoods.

Um… that scream fun, I think even Hanna can understand that these people are crazy but then again she doesn’t get most things unless people spell it out for her…

Hm… I think I’ll wait to see if anyone else that hasn’t post want to add their world.

Last edited:

~Neon~

Wow Bao have a similar superpower as me, the power to copy things but make it better or worst though it‘s normally better.
Yes. I have many superpowers. Copying, being "Telepathical" (Ask my Primary School friends- even I don't understand it), and the fact I have PERFECT TIMING when I do not want to get- *Makes Screen appear as if I'm writing as parents walk by- I'm not meant to be on the internet* -Caught dint the wrong thing.

The "Troblesome young Guardians" are... THEIR KIDS. (DUHDUHDUH)

Random Hyperness on Toast world: Completely weird, random quests are issued to the Guardians. Based of a random story. May or May Not have the Ramon Osbourne quest from Nicholas's Weird Adventure 2.

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
Yes. I have many superpowers. Copying, being "Telepathical" (Ask my Primary School friends- even I don't understand it), and the fact I have PERFECT TIMING when I do not want to get- *Makes Screen appear as if I'm writing as parents walk by- I'm not meant to be on the internet*
Boasting a bit, Bao? Besides, you know you just can't defeat me in pyschic combat *psychic pink bunnies and pyschic glomp*. And of course, I am just all around awesome. I did come up with the whole Guardians thing to start with, remember.
:p

Random Hyperness on Toast world: Completely weird, random quests are issued to the Guardians. Based of a random story. May or May Not have the Ramon Osbourne quest from Nicholas's Weird Adventure 2.
Yes. The one based off that random MCR fanfiction I found on Mibba. *sighs* It just isn't random without The God Of Twinkies and sparkely hotpants....

Anyway, another random world my warped mind has thought up:

Manga Superhero World: Basically, everyone is a superhero, whether they have special powers or not (the Guardians are natural superheroes, of course) and they are all animated in the best possible cartoon style- MANGA! Of course, no superhero world would be complete without the horrible, fiendish bad guys. Except, in this case, all the bad guys are super-lawyers- bent on sueing superheroes for damage costs!

Reality TV World: This world is one giant mish-mash of crappy reality TV worlds, parodied to the extreme (I hate reality TV, just to note. If I wanted to see reality, I'd go stare through my neighbour's window for awhile). Big Brother is Lord and Master of the World (and yes, he is "always watching", no one can sing in the shower without Simon Cowel popping up and giving them a critique of their singing, instead of bathrooms there are little private confession rooms and when you get evicted- well, you die by firey volcano. The viewers and voters are aliens, of course, who haven't evolved sufficiently enough to realise watching other people do what they probably do every day is stupid.
(No offence meant to anyone who likes that crap)

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
More world ideas in the space of about an hour since my last ones. Jeez- I sure do a lot when I'm up late procastinating from assignments.

Anarchy World (a serious world from me, for once): A world with no laws, no government (not saying that's a bad thing, though) and no leaders. Due to the abscence of rules and punishment for crimes, society has collapsed into the ground and the world is a dark, violent mess. No one is safe from anything, whether it is thieving or even murder. In this world, watching your back is vital at all times.

Armeggedon World: This world is always just on the brink of ending, filled with random fires, constant earthquakes, tsuamis and volcano eruptions, computers going crazy and a race of mutant creatures romaing the land and feeding on human flesh.

And a more light-hearted one;

Night Life Land: A world that never, ever sleeps! Everything is a constant party, giant speakers set up in every place imaginable and pumping out the latest hits. Strobe lights are used all the time, since the whole world is always permantly shrouded in night. The whole world itself is like a giant city, with giant bridges poised over the polluted water for easy access to overseas party destinations. As you can imagine, the little ones get tired out very easily here.

~Neon~

NOTDEADOMG.jpg

OMG! :eek: Naw, I made that up. Guess the Elements! Oh, and other guardians- Jesus, Emotion, Moses, Water, Abraham, Electricity, Isaac, Fire, etc. We randomly did that in RE.

A full explanation of WTF Happened to your life? World:

This is a custom universe, made by the Shadow being. It propels the Guardians forwards in time where they inhabit the bodies of their older selves. They are unsuccessful and dealing with troublesome kids. The worst thing is, they've lost their power! How will they escape?

And- EGYPT WORLD!

The guardians are placed in a world identical to ancient Egypt. They are placed in random points in the hierachy. Before you ask, CARLTON IS PHARAOH. So don't ask.

Sudden Sim Age Transtition World: The Guardians are stuck in a game of sims, where time can be accelerated or not. The must die to escape, as they are Sims- they don't have no power!

C'mon guys; we need POSTS!

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Guess what I got off my butt to do!

Manga Superhero World: Basically, everyone is a superhero, whether they have special powers or not (the Guardians are natural superheroes, of course) and they are all animated in the best possible cartoon style- MANGA! Of course, no superhero world would be complete without the horrible, fiendish bad guys. Except, in this case, all the bad guys are super-lawyers- bent on sueing superheroes for damage costs!

Ahahaha! The Lawyers will never win!!!

Reality TV World: This world is one giant mish-mash of crappy reality TV worlds, parodied to the extreme (I hate reality TV, just to note. If I wanted to see reality, I'd go stare through my neighbour's window for awhile). Big Brother is Lord and Master of the World (and yes, he is "always watching", no one can sing in the shower without Simon Cowel popping up and giving them a critique of their singing, instead of bathrooms there are little private confession rooms and when you get evicted- well, you die by firey volcano. The viewers and voters are aliens, of course, who haven't evolved sufficiently enough to realise watching other people do what they probably do every day is stupid.
(No offence meant to anyone who likes that crap)

I only really like half of them. I love Survivor; they eat bugs or something equally as weird at one stage or another. Never paid real attention to Big Brother though; but the idea that someone is always watching is kinda scary.... I like how they get evicted though. A very interesting world.

Anarchy World (a serious world from me, for once): A world with no laws, no government (not saying that's a bad thing, though) and no leaders. Due to the abscence of rules and punishment for crimes, society has collapsed into the ground and the world is a dark, violent mess. No one is safe from anything, whether it is thieving or even murder. In this world, watching your back is vital at all times.

Oooo..... Me likey.....

Armeggedon World: This world is always just on the brink of ending, filled with random fires, constant earthquakes, tsuamis and volcano eruptions, computers going crazy and a race of mutant creatures romaing the land and feeding on human flesh.

Another one I like. Mainly 'cause of the high risk of dying.

Night Life Land: A world that never, ever sleeps! Everything is a constant party, giant speakers set up in every place imaginable and pumping out the latest hits. Strobe lights are used all the time, since the whole world is always permantly shrouded in night. The whole world itself is like a giant city, with giant bridges poised over the polluted water for easy access to overseas party destinations. As you can imagine, the little ones get tired out very easily here.

Why yes, they would get very tired. I can already imagine them falling asleep... Only to be woken up. Aah.... All these worlds seem so good.... ('cause they're random and mean to the lil ones)

The guardians are placed in a world identical to ancient Egypt. They are placed in random points in the hierachy. Before you ask, CARLTON IS PHARAOH. So don't ask.

Ugh, would have expected one of you's to claim the Pharoh. Oh well, I'm bent on Kiwi being one of the people that pull the brains out of people's noses.
Nah, not really. She can be one of those assistants to the Pharoh's wive(s).

Sudden Sim Age Transtition World: The Guardians are stuck in a game of sims, where time can be accelerated or not. The must die to escape, as they are Sims- they don't have no power!

Perfect! I am quite good at killing my Sims! Just build a wall around them and let 'em starve to death. Or somehow get them set on fire. But it is kinda odd that they have to die to escape.
Would that mean that they can only do what Sims do? Like talk only about money, school etc.

This is a custom universe, made by the Shadow being. It propels the Guardians forwards in time where they inhabit the bodies of their older selves. They are unsuccessful and dealing with troublesome kids. The worst thing is, they've lost their power! How will they escape?

There is no way we can't have this universe. But about the troublesome kids... Who are the kids? Their kids? Surely not; Kiwi would go bananas!

~Neon~

Yup, their kids- Ze Cookie Fairy and I have editted our original Guardian's Kids ideas to fit the "Troublesome Kid" criteria (Even though Naos in himself is quite troublesome). The kids'll be around 10-14 or something.

YOU PWN ME IN THE THING YOU GOT OFF YOUR BUTT TO DO. I mean, even my quite-uber-kawaii Ty picture ain't that good *Growls at Photoshop for not letting me upload it properly* Just a question- what is that in the background? Whatever *Adds to Pics list*

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Yup, their kids- Ze Cookie Fairy and I have editted our original Guardian's Kids ideas to fit the "Troublesome Kid" criteria (Even though Naos in himself is quite troublesome). The kids'll be around 10-14 or something.

Oh that will be so fun. Kiwi would probably be like, "Oh no!" and probably come close to swearing. Having a kid would scare her to death since she wouldn't really know how to take it as. None of them would really.

YOU PWN ME IN THE THING YOU GOT OFF YOUR BUTT TO DO. I mean, even my quite-uber-kawaii Ty picture ain't that good *Growls at Photoshop for not letting me upload it properly* Just a question- what is that in the background? Whatever *Adds to Pics list*

Don't say I pwn you until you post up your pic. Then we shall see.....
And the background: It's what I done with water colours. Kinda a blue circle that's supposed to be behind her but it has an attempted go at the Kanji for Water. It looked fine until I added the water to it... Then the Kanji looked funny....