• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guardians Discussion Thread

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
Superhero World: We got one similar, Manga Superhero world, but we can put the stupid powers in it.

Reality?: FUN. A good way to establish what they'll look like as teens before the hopeful second one! I won't be able to put in Ty's clingy little half-brother though -_- Similar to WTF Happened to your life world but with added acne!

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Superhero World: We got one similar, Manga Superhero world, but we can put the stupid powers in it.

Reality?: FUN. A good way to establish what they'll look like as teens before the hopeful second one! I won't be able to put in Ty's clingy little half-brother though -_- Similar to WTF Happened to your life world but with added acne!

O_O wow great minds think alike... oh well if they've already been suggested then they’ve already been… what I just said… Xp anywho problem two looks like its about to disappear as I’m almost done with my piece so give me some more info or suggestions on what to post and I’ll post away. Oh btw I don’t know why but this rpg reminds me of Tsubasa, Reservoir Chronicles for some reason… oh well *goes off to see if his thousand monkeys at a thousand type writers have come up with any new ideas yet*

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Hm... *looks at all posts in Cafe thread* I just realized that I'm the one who keeps complaining.... I'm goinmg to have to try and stop that....

However, Skeith, I know that /Exiled/ was going to pm you something, to try and help you into the rp... Only I don't know if he's done it yet....

I have a question that may come back to haunt me, but I really want to know the answer to this: Where did you guy's get insperation for your characters?? (Sorry if this is spam...)

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
Well, Carlton came about when I had an obsession with drawing stitched together bunnies (I had just discovvered JTHM- yes, I happen to enjoy violent comics with random dialogue). So... One day I drew a bunny... And added a little kid holding it. The kid's hair was standing up due to fright- he'd seen something he shouldn't have (a monster, I guess). I added bunny motives to him clothes for fun, and then Bao happened to look at my picture and ask me what it was about-

And Carlton was born.

Naturally a lot of things changed- first off the RPG was going to be about scared kids who ended up going into a netherworld of monsters (cliche'd, yes?). But Bao had a better idea- and slowly we just kept adding to it until we had a straight plot. The elemental thing was purely for fun- and Carlton's hair looked very electric anyway.

Wow. You just asked for Carlton's beginning and ended up with the whole RPG's orientation! XD It just goes to show Carlton really did start the whole thing off!

P.S Carlton's middle name is Perun :D

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Well I have to say school is one obstacle in my way another thing is Hanna herself. She maybe the most improperly dress Guardian for this weather: short sleeve dress, shorts and soft leather shoes. And on top of that she is the Fire Guardian so she being effected more by this coldness and dampness than the others our. If I continue writing post eventually I going to get to the point where Hanna actually goes to sleep in the snow and that wouldn’t be good. I’ll post again but don’t let Hanna get to that point of freezing.

On another note I still hope this will live, if we come together again and don’t give up on it I’m sure we will make it. This in my opinion is a slow RPG but it’s surely lasting for a long time.

Oh Skeith if you want we can combine a post through PM that way your post will be longer and we don’t fill the RPG with bunch of short post. Also I can add Hanna without doing random things as she wait for April’s answer to her question.

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
Don't worry, as soon as Bandana and you post, we'll get out of there. Besides, Screamy wouldn't let her freeze ^^. He'll carry her if she does fall asleep too...

Thank you! I hope it will too... I'll try and speed it up. I'm not used to RPG writing...

Okay. So next, we are going to the Counsillor's headquarters, where they'll get to freshen up before meeting the rest of the counsillors themselves. The headquarters is located over the Bemuda Triangle and is constructed soully out of plane hangers and discarded boats (they erase the memories of the people in them, give them a new indentity and send them back home). This spot has been chosen as the Alpha Universe headquarters for a reason- it is a more weakened spot between the veils, which makes 'verse travelling a heck of a lot easier. Unfortunately, it also means random people and things turn up every easily, and things have a habit of disappearing in their place. So just a note- Don't leave anything lying around!

As well as plane carriers and boats, foilage holds the whole structure together and there are some crude hallways and settlements built out of still-living trees (enviromentally friendly, no?). The whole place is infested with weird animals and bugs, so mind where you step! The washroom consists of a natural spring hooked up to an ex-first class compartment that has been modified into a giant bathroom using ex-plane bathrooms and make-shift plumbing. The bath is a giant hollowed-out rock (believed to be a meteore) that Screamy found when they first established the base (prior to that, they were all stationed in the main base, the location of which is forbidden to disclose).

The councillor's meeting place is the inside of an ex-army helicopter. Chairs from other planes have been added to this room and a table made out of bamboo strips is in the centre. There are lots of computers too, constructed from flight navigation controls.

Other then those pre-described places, I have no qualms with anyone adding their own descriptions of different places. Just remember- it's mostly ex plane insides, boats, foilage and rocks.

Okay. So next, we are going to the Counsillor's headquarters, where they'll get to freshen up before meeting the rest of the counsillors themselves. The headquarters is located over the Bemuda Triangle and is constructed soully out of plane hangers and discarded boats (they erase the memories of the people in them, give them a new indentity and send them back home). This spot has been chosen as the Alpha Universe headquarters for a reason- it is a more weakened spot between the veils, which makes 'verse travelling a heck of a lot easier. Unfortunately, it also means random people and things turn up every easily, and things have a habit of disappearing in their place. So just a note- Don't leave anything lying around!

What if they forget?...;)

Anyways, regarding the other topic, Adrian was just inspired by darkness. Cold and unfeeling, often hiding in the darkness. However, darkness relies too much on its 'mother', light, to appear. Without light, there'd be no darkness, etc.

I just added some extras and worked my idea on that. Maybe it's stereotypical, but it works.

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
Ha. If they forget- bye bye stuff, hello random plant or creature from another world!

I was perusing through my story folders today, and I happened to stumble across the plot for Guardians! So... I will post it up here as a reminder, plus the power descriptions:

Since humankind could even think, many people have dreamed of other worlds, parallel universes stretched over existence. Many children and adults have found they wistfully staring up at the stars, a sly thought creeping into their brains as they blankly gazed.

What if there was another world? And what if these worlds had a copy for every single human in existence?

There has never only been “one” universe. Instead, it is many universes jammed close together, like pages in a book. They exist so closely together that only a thin layer keeps them apart, ever narrowing to accommodate new, accidentally created universes.
In every universe are the same people, but in many different forms. Even though the many manifestations of the one person may be completely different, they are still all the same person. If one of these manifestations in another universe dies, all the other manifestations will also die, at the same time and most likely in the same way. These manifestations make it so that an ordinary person cannot simply drift between universes, because there is already a manifestation of them there.

Many attempts by ordinary people have been made to travel between universes, but at the rare chance they manage to get through the veil between universes, they die as soon as they come in contact with the next universe. This stops one manifestation of a person meeting another manifestation of themselves- if a person did ever meet up with himself or herself in another universe, the consequences would be deadly. In other words, all universes would most likely be completely destroyed. Therefore, universes always will and have been kept apart.

But…

Every generation a group of people are born in one universe that have no other manifestations in any other place. They are completely unique to the one universe they are born to (which, oddly enough, is our universe most of the time). Because there is only one of them in the whole range of universes, they can quite easily and painlessly travel between the different places, without causing serious ramifications. They do so by finding a weak point in the veil separating universes (quite often by accident), and simply just passing through. However, it can be quite difficult to find these weak points in the veil, and sometimes they can’t just walk back the previous entry way back into their home universe. It can take hours, or even days just to get back.

As well as these special people having the ability to travel between universes freely, they also have the powers of different elements (fire, water, earth etc.) No one is quite sure why this happens- it is mostly thought that these powers were developed as a defence method against other universal attacks. The eight elements are as follows: Fire, Water, Air, Electricity, Earth, Light, Darkness and Emotion. Therefore, only eight of these unique people are born every generation.

Since they were blessed with these abilities, the Council Of Universes (a select few people who oversee the universes and try and prevent any problems, a little like the UN) decreed that they would be the universal protectors, preventing magical harm to any universes under threat. So for ions, the Guardians Of The Universes (as they were called) sorted out the threats, settling down to make sure they carried on the legacy by having a child when they had some spare time between working. The child would then take over the universal protection once they turned sixteen, receiving the special crystal from the previous holder of their element (just because your parent was fire, it didn’t mean you would also be fire. You would more likely end up being water or earth, and be the successor to the one before that had your element). Once their child turned sixteen, the parent who was a Guardian (Guardians mostly married normal people. Marrying another person with an element could cause problems) would lose the seriously powerful side of their power and the ability to travel between worlds (they would be still be able to use their powers, but not as hugely fantastic as before. And once their child did turn sixteen, copies of them would appear in other universes so they didn’t travel between them any longer).

Everything was going fine, completely to clockwork until the generation just before this generation. The Guardians had started to die mysteriously, just a couple of years after having a child. The Council Of Universes was very worried. Some kind of shadow was creeping across the universes, leaving destruction wherever it went. The Guardians had been in the middle of fighting it when all of a sudden they started dropping dead in their home universe, in very suspicious circumstances. The police in the home universe were baffled. These random murders had no clues left at the scene, not a trace apart from the gristly wounds. Something was definitely wrong.

But before the council could get too worried, the shadow retreated, satisfied with the deaths of the Guardians. Its reasons were simple- if the grown up Guardians died, the child Guardians would be forced into protecting the universes before their powers were fully developed. Easy prey for the shadow, all it had to do was wait until they came across its path. They would be too weak to even put up a struggle- and then, that would be the end of all Guardians.

In a small area called Tweed, in the hot country of Australia, the future Guardians were all born. They all had things in common, one dead parent, a strange dead stuffed animal (the reason for this shall be revealed later), some very strange problems and that they all were very easily scared. They grew up separately, not really knowing each other at all until one fateful day, where all eight were hiding from bullies in the playground. They were all drawn together by some strange force, whether it is fate, divine intervention or the fact they were all wimps clutching dead stuffed animals. Later that day, they stumbled over a bunch of crystals (not coincidentally, of course. As soon as the council had found out the future guardians had met, they placed the crystals nearby). They donned the sparkly jewels, deciding on the spur of the moment to play running races. One of the boys, who was a faster runner, got to the gate first- and disappeared in a flash of white light. After the other kids finished freaking out, they plucked up some reserve of unknown courage and ran after him, also disappearing.

This was their first trip to another world and the discovery of their powers. After that, they have to figure it out all by themselves.

The full powers (you will not get to fully use any powers yet, you are only just starting, the Uber powers come later on!) and weaknesses for each element are:

Electricity: Able to shoot electrical energy from fingers, moderate power over electricity, can cause power surges. Often a side affect is an accelerated interest and talent with technology. Weakness is that water completely fizzles out all power. A very large amount of water will actually “short out” the Guardian’s system, often resulting in death. They can still go swimming, but if hit with any water in the midst of attacking, these side affects will happen.

Air: Able to glide on air (fly, if you will), moderate power over air and wind currents. A common side affect is that they can run extremely fast (because they always have the wind behind them!). Weakness is that if there is no wind or air movement, their powers will not work. They cannot just magic moving air into existence- the air has to already be there for them to use it.

Fire: Able to shoot fire out of hands and fingers, can withstand extreme heat, moderate control over fire. A usual side affect is pyromania. The weakness is again water, which will completely null the power and also in large amounts kill the person (again, only when they are using their powers. If not, they will be fine.).

Earth: Able to grow plants from bare earth, moderate power over earth and stone, limited communication skills with animals. Often a side effect of this is a fascination with the natural world. The weakness for Earth is fire, which damages severely any plant life they will try and protect themselves with and scorches earth. Usually people with Earth elements are hippies.

Light: Power to illuminate, can glow, can use light to knock enemies over and burn enemies. A side affect can be a slight obsession with all things shiny and bright. The main weakness for light is that their power energy levels get used up very quickly. If they do one huge burst of light, they will lose their powers for a couple of hours or so. If they continuously use their power without resting, it will start dimming and eventually just get used up. Also, for fighting enemies, mostly light is used to temporarily blind or cause a distraction. It can also be focussed into a beam to burn enemies or knock them back, but it takes a trememendous amount of concentration.

Darkness: Power to make any lights around darken severely, can make a place pitch black, limited command over creatures of shadow and able to construct objects out of shadow. A side effect is depression, often the patrons of this power turning into Goths. The main weakness is that they are very sensitive to light, and a big burst of light will stun or even kill them. This power can be used to control creatures of the shadows, and can be used to construct objects out of darkness (Like light, this takes a lot of concentration to pull off).

Emotion: Power to know what the people around them are feeling and manifest fake emotions in others. A big side affect of this is that the patrons of these powers often are too empathic and forget about themselves in the rush to help others. The weakness for this power is that they can’t do anything against inanimate objects and often get so overwhelmed by strong emotions around them that they will burst into tears or get a very bad migraine. Mostly both, but the overwhelming can be stopped by blocking the emotions of others off. But this takes a lot of training to be done properly.

[NOTE= I updated the powers and made them a little cooler- especially for light and darkness (sorry I made them so lame before)]

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
Ha. If they forget- bye bye stuff, hello random plant or creature from another world!

I was perusing through my story folders today, and I happened to stumble across the plot for Guardians! So... I will post it up here as a reminder, plus the power descriptions:

Since humankind could even think, many people have dreamed of other worlds, parallel universes stretched over existence. Many children and adults have found they wistfully staring up at the stars, a sly thought creeping into their brains as they blankly gazed.

What if there was another world? And what if these worlds had a copy for every single human in existence?

There has never only been “one” universe. Instead, it is many universes jammed close together, like pages in a book. They exist so closely together that only a thin layer keeps them apart, ever narrowing to accommodate new, accidentally created universes.
In every universe are the same people, but in many different forms. Even though the many manifestations of the one person may be completely different, they are still all the same person. If one of these manifestations in another universe dies, all the other manifestations will also die, at the same time and most likely in the same way. These manifestations make it so that an ordinary person cannot simply drift between universes, because there is already a manifestation of them there.

Many attempts by ordinary people have been made to travel between universes, but at the rare chance they manage to get through the veil between universes, they die as soon as they come in contact with the next universe. This stops one manifestation of a person meeting another manifestation of themselves- if a person did ever meet up with himself or herself in another universe, the consequences would be deadly. In other words, all universes would most likely be completely destroyed. Therefore, universes always will and have been kept apart.

But…

Every generation a group of people are born in one universe that have no other manifestations in any other place. They are completely unique to the one universe they are born to (which, oddly enough, is our universe most of the time). Because there is only one of them in the whole range of universes, they can quite easily and painlessly travel between the different places, without causing serious ramifications. They do so by finding a weak point in the veil separating universes (quite often by accident), and simply just passing through. However, it can be quite difficult to find these weak points in the veil, and sometimes they can’t just walk back the previous entry way back into their home universe. It can take hours, or even days just to get back.

As well as these special people having the ability to travel between universes freely, they also have the powers of different elements (fire, water, earth etc.) No one is quite sure why this happens- it is mostly thought that these powers were developed as a defence method against other universal attacks. The eight elements are as follows: Fire, Water, Air, Electricity, Earth, Light, Darkness and Emotion. Therefore, only eight of these unique people are born every generation.

Since they were blessed with these abilities, the Council Of Universes (a select few people who oversee the universes and try and prevent any problems, a little like the UN) decreed that they would be the universal protectors, preventing magical harm to any universes under threat. So for ions, the Guardians Of The Universes (as they were called) sorted out the threats, settling down to make sure they carried on the legacy by having a child when they had some spare time between working. The child would then take over the universal protection once they turned sixteen, receiving the special crystal from the previous holder of their element (just because your parent was fire, it didn’t mean you would also be fire. You would more likely end up being water or earth, and be the successor to the one before that had your element). Once their child turned sixteen, the parent who was a Guardian (Guardians mostly married normal people. Marrying another person with an element could cause problems) would lose the seriously powerful side of their power and the ability to travel between worlds (they would be still be able to use their powers, but not as hugely fantastic as before. And once their child did turn sixteen, copies of them would appear in other universes so they didn’t travel between them any longer).

Everything was going fine, completely to clockwork until the generation just before this generation. The Guardians had started to die mysteriously, just a couple of years after having a child. The Council Of Universes was very worried. Some kind of shadow was creeping across the universes, leaving destruction wherever it went. The Guardians had been in the middle of fighting it when all of a sudden they started dropping dead in their home universe, in very suspicious circumstances. The police in the home universe were baffled. These random murders had no clues left at the scene, not a trace apart from the gristly wounds. Something was definitely wrong.

But before the council could get too worried, the shadow retreated, satisfied with the deaths of the Guardians. Its reasons were simple- if the grown up Guardians died, the child Guardians would be forced into protecting the universes before their powers were fully developed. Easy prey for the shadow, all it had to do was wait until they came across its path. They would be too weak to even put up a struggle- and then, that would be the end of all Guardians.

In a small area called Tweed, in the hot country of Australia, the future Guardians were all born. They all had things in common, one dead parent, a strange dead stuffed animal (the reason for this shall be revealed later), some very strange problems and that they all were very easily scared. They grew up separately, not really knowing each other at all until one fateful day, where all eight were hiding from bullies in the playground. They were all drawn together by some strange force, whether it is fate, divine intervention or the fact they were all wimps clutching dead stuffed animals. Later that day, they stumbled over a bunch of crystals (not coincidentally, of course. As soon as the council had found out the future guardians had met, they placed the crystals nearby). They donned the sparkly jewels, deciding on the spur of the moment to play running races. One of the boys, who was a faster runner, got to the gate first- and disappeared in a flash of white light. After the other kids finished freaking out, they plucked up some reserve of unknown courage and ran after him, also disappearing.

This was their first trip to another world and the discovery of their powers. After that, they have to figure it out all by themselves.

The full powers (you will not get to fully use any powers yet, you are only just starting, the Uber powers come later on!) and weaknesses for each element are:

Electricity: Able to shoot electrical energy from fingers, moderate power over electricity, can cause power surges. Often a side affect is an accelerated interest and talent with technology. Weakness is that water completely fizzles out all power. A very large amount of water will actually “short out” the Guardian’s system, often resulting in death. They can still go swimming, but if hit with any water in the midst of attacking, these side affects will happen.

Air: Able to glide on air (fly, if you will), moderate power over air and wind currents. A common side affect is that they can run extremely fast (because they always have the wind behind them!). Weakness is that if there is no wind or air movement, their powers will not work. They cannot just magic moving air into existence- the air has to already be there for them to use it.

Fire: Able to shoot fire out of hands and fingers, can withstand extreme heat, moderate control over fire. A usual side affect is pyromania. The weakness is again water, which will completely null the power and also in large amounts kill the person (again, only when they are using their powers. If not, they will be fine.).

Earth: Able to grow plants from bare earth, moderate power over earth and stone, limited communication skills with animals. Often a side effect of this is a fascination with the natural world. The weakness for Earth is fire, which damages severely any plant life they will try and protect themselves with and scorches earth. Usually people with Earth elements are hippies.

Light: Power to illuminate, can glow, can use light to knock enemies over and burn enemies. A side affect can be a slight obsession with all things shiny and bright. The main weakness for light is that their power energy levels get used up very quickly. If they do one huge burst of light, they will lose their powers for a couple of hours or so. If they continuously use their power without resting, it will start dimming and eventually just get used up. Also, for fighting enemies, mostly light is used to temporarily blind or cause a distraction. It can also be focussed into a beam to burn enemies or knock them back, but it takes a trememendous amount of concentration.

Darkness: Power to make any lights around darken severely, can make a place pitch black, limited command over creatures of shadow and able to construct objects out of shadow. A side effect is depression, often the patrons of this power turning into Goths. The main weakness is that they are very sensitive to light, and a big burst of light will stun or even kill them. This power can be used to control creatures of the shadows, and can be used to construct objects out of darkness (Like light, this takes a lot of concentration to pull off).

Emotion: Power to know what the people around them are feeling and manifest fake emotions in others. A big side affect of this is that the patrons of these powers often are too empathic and forget about themselves in the rush to help others. The weakness for this power is that they can’t do anything against inanimate objects and often get so overwhelmed by strong emotions around them that they will burst into tears or get a very bad migraine. Mostly both, but the overwhelming can be stopped by blocking the emotions of others off. But this takes a lot of training to be done properly.

[NOTE= I updated the powers and made them a little cooler- especially for light and darkness (sorry I made them so lame before)]

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Um..... Why are you waiting for me to post? I made like three posts on the last page, I acknowledged that Hanna is in the Freezing Frost land and I got her to go gather over by Carlton until she found a new potential friend. I'm not saying that I'm not going to post I'm just wondering why you are wait for me to post.

On a side note I'm not going to make a Counsillor because there already a lot of them and I don't know where to start to make one. But I will be making NPC in the other worlds.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
I have a question that may come back to haunt me, but I really want to know the answer to this: Where did you guy's get insperation for your characters?? (Sorry if this is spam...)

Hrrm how'd I come up with Apirl? Well its a long story but Apirl was originally made for the Spellbinders rpg where I made her a tomboy to ease the transition into playing a female character, her name came to me when an advert for some phone service played the song "April Showers" from Bambi, I thought it would be an unusual name and went with it. For this rpg I decided to make her into a werid girly girl and I got the insperation for her from someone I know who's in her late teens yet still acts like a little girl.

Innerflame said:
Oh Skeith if you want we can combine a post through PM that way your post will be longer and we don’t fill the RPG with bunch of short post. Also I can add Hanna without doing random things as she wait for April’s answer to her question.

Tis okay I have posted but thanks for the offer, hopefully my post is okay (both in length and content) and I hope you like the convo between the girls.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Skeith I love that post you got Hanna's Personality just right. When it coming to relationship for her, she completely neglects everything else. I'll make a post about the rabbit if Ze Cookie Fairy doesn't beat me to it. Oh right *Starts a parade for Skeith*

Broken_Hearted said:

I really can't say Hanna creation came from when I was thinking of something to be ususual with her. I remember a personality disorder that I really liked(Yes I like it) that I learn in Psychology. I looked it up and read about it and I based her off of that. The other stuff just came along with it. The part of her being pyromania came from her element description(credit to Ze Cookie) and her being tanned (From staying out in that sun) also came from her element. Since she was fire I picked an animal that needed much sunlight and warmth which is where her idea snake came from.

I really don't do much when making my character but I tend to look at something related to what/how I want my character. Once I got that idea rest just kinds of just fit together like a very simple jiggsaw puzzle.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Skeith I love that post you got Hanna's Personality just right. When it coming to relationship for her, she completely neglects everything else.

*wipes sweat from head* phew I was worried I might have made her a bit too childish, I'm glad you liked the post

Oh right *Starts a parade for Skeith*

*Bottom lip quivers, Tears well up in eyes* MY FRIEND! *Leaps at Innerflame to give her a hug but ends up colliding into her and knocking both rpgers to the floor* XD

And just so this post isn't compeltely a responce... world ideas *offkey trumpet plays*

Elemental World

The graudians are turned into there respective elements and have to help a world surrport life (or maybe just help out a farmer or two) as there element (e.g. Apirl as light allowing the farmers to see and their crops to grow).

hrrm don't want to leave it with just one idea *consults the big book of Disney Cliques*

The Pound

The Graudians are turned into animals (most likely Dog's and Cats) and are thrown into the pound. They must excape before being taken into the "back room".

Toy World

The Graudians are turned into toys and must be selected as toys for christmas in order to leave the world or else they'll be traped there for anther year! (hrrm may be making a "just for christmas" rpg using this idea.)

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
heh

My true self... The inner me... The one who hides from the horrors and lies of life... The one you never see. He is true. He is real. At one time, he wasn't hiding, he embraced life and aloud himself to fall victim to the most sinister trap ever fathomed. It was not the horrors or lies that forced him to withdraw... Withdraw from the apocalyptic reality of life. But the truth. The truth of what it really was. A place of hate, deception, and death...

But do not feel sad for him. Do not shed a single tear for this one's soul. For he was saved from the eternal torment of it all, saved from the never ending paradox that is existence. Before the soul could be severed, it split itself. A means of sharing the burden of life, for a whole person could not. Specialized fragments of the spirit that accepted the responsibility of the happy... The sad... Even the horrible moments. They became the elite guard of the true self. A mission they hold... And will hold until the end of time if needed.

But one day... The inner self hopes to come back up from the bunkers... He wants to throw open the hatch and stick his head out to what life has become. Has the world recovered from the apocalypse?

Only time will tell...

Last edited:

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
Guadians is hearby postponed for a week.

Ze Cookie Fairy has been caught having a private little breakdown by her parents and is going to be in shrink-city for awhile.

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Aw~ I hope that you feel better soon... And /Exiled/ says that he is working on a little something for the other rp'ers... It involves *gets punched by /Exiled/* .... I guess I can't say....

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
The story takes you to a beautifully furnished lounge room. There are book cases covering most of the walls, and all the light is coming from a rather cozy looking fireplace. A man wearing a red robe, with neat brown combed hair is sitting cozily in the kind of chair you see at a book store. And apparently the book he’s reading is very interesting by the way his deep grey eyes are transfixed on it. Though a quick glance, causes him to let out a slight gasp. “Oh… Sorry, I did not expect to see you here this soon.” The grey eyed man states calmly, holding up an unlit pipe, and acting as if it were. “So I assume you are here to hear the story of the great Scavenger Hunt. Yes, it is a very good story indeed. A tale of love… Sorrow… And above all else. A story that will hopefully pass the time.”

He slowly gets up. Slamming his book shut, he replaces the novel in a bookcase. “Ahh… Here it is” He states with calm happiness. A large tome is de-shelved and dust flies off. Roland then carries it back to his unnaturally comfortable chair. “Well… You wanted it? Here it is then.” He quickly opens up the archaic book and it all begins.

~~~​

“Wha… Where… Am…” His eyelids tried to open themselves up, but a blinding light forced them back shut with tears forming. He groaned as he slowly pushed his stiff body up from the ground, and once again he attempted to force his eyelids open. The light, seeming much less bright now started to illuminate the surrounding area. Keith saw Ty running around screaming “IS THIS WHERE THE CANDY IS?!” And Carlton seemed to have what the normal expected reaction would be. Utterly freaking out. Kiwi seemed to not care at all. It also seemed that they were in some sort of forest clearing. But before Keith could notice more, Roland approached him.

Keith’s eyes widened as he remembered that this was the one who hurt his dear friend, Carlton. “You hurt Carl--” he started to say, reverting to a feral stance. But before he could finish, Roland lifted a hand to shush the dog.

“Now is not the time for this Keith. Don’t you know what is going on?” Roland stated quietly glancing over at Hanna, who was running around shouting cheerfully with her red/orange hair bouncing behind her.

“Uhh…” Keith responded to the gray eyed lad.

“Of course you would not understand… Its quite easy. While the RP has been temporarily postponed, a random filler story has been generated to help fill the gap until it starts up again. Most likely, when this little filler arc ends, we will be back exactly where we were and have no memory of it. This will probably continue after the rp resumes as well. Just to give the rpers something to look forward to in their downtime. You see?”

Keith nodded his head in agreement “Yeah, makes… Sense” He stated. Though in reality he couldn’t even begin to know what he was even talking about.
“LAAAAAAAAADIES AND GENTTTTTLLLLEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEENNN” Came an extremely loud yell from a podium… What? Where did the podium come from? “You have all been gathered here for one reason alone!!! And that is to participate in the grand Scavenger Hunt!!!!”

The man was very interesting looking. He was at least 6’6, and he wore a fancy black suit. His hair was long, dark purple, and pulled into a pony-tail behind his head. To finish it off, he had a pair of slick black sunglasses.

“Now, I shall explain the rules to you childr--” He started to say, but all of a sudden his cell-phone started to ring. “Uh… One second” The purple haired man said, as he turned around and answered the call.

“W…What!?” Keith stammered. Obviously feeling completely clueless.

“While he’s talking on the cell-phone, you might want to go over and comfort Carlton. I think he’s taking this the least glamorously.” Roland stated pointing over to the yellow haired child. Who looked as if he was having a massive panic attack.

“Carlton!” With surprising clarity. (well for Keith anyways) and bounded off to his friend.

Roland’s face turned into pure happiness and he started to yell “YAY FOR THE APOCALYPSE!”

OOC: I am terribly sorry if I got anyone's personalities wrong. Though I did study them. If you are offended in anyway, please tell me how to correct the problem.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
don't worry, everyone will have been introduced by the next post. And there will be plenty of April to come =D

I don't want to be biased towards any specific character so everyone will see some action.

If you do not want your character to have activity in this mini story please tell me :p

So that's why Adrian wasn't there!

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I am making a list of the worlds and possible ones, and will post it by next week seeing as Card Distribution is going on and I'm readying myself for my parent's wrath (or finding various places to conveniently hide when my parents arrive >.>).

Well, anyways, hope you get better ZCF! We'll be looking forward to your return.