• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guardians Discussion Thread

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
“Hmm… This place is interesting, I guess” Adrian stated looking around. “There will probably be nothing to do” Shrugging, he decided to take a slow walk around and maybe find something to pass the time. As he moved, he slowly gazed around the perimeter and noticed something strange about this forest around the clearing. You could only see a little ways into it. Then an unnatural darkness filled in the rest… Even at night time, there would be more to the forest than just that. But before he could walk in, he heard a loud static noise from behind.

~~~​

“Bzzshhst!” The purple haired man stumbled and turned back around, scratching his head and seeming very embarrassed. “Sorry, bumped my mike” He said letting out a small laugh. But as if realizing something, he quickly stood erect, and ran his hand down his tie to straighten it. “Ahem… But now we must get on with business!!! You Guardians will be split up into teams of two, and each team will be given a sheet of paper with riddles to solve on it. Each riddle will lead you to another item you need for the hunt. Each time you find the item, the riddle will disappear, and a new one will magically poof onto the paper. Once you finish, you will receive a great rew--”

“The reward… Will be candy…” Ty stated coldly at the purple haired man. His face looking as menacing as possible for a child of that age.

“Candy? Wha--?” The man in the suit started to reply.

“You said great reward… And the only great reward… Is candy.” Ty responded with a creepy and cold voice.

“Well… Uh…”

“Umm… Sorry to bother you sir, but how are you going to split up teams?” April asked kindly “I really hope I get teamed with another girl…” She then thought to herself.

‘NO MORE INTERUPTIONS!” The purple haired man yelled out in anger. “Ahem… Excuse that outburst… I will now read off the teams. We tried to put them together based on how chaotic it would be. First team is!!!… Kiwi and April!”

April smiled, relieved that she was teamed up with another girl, and walked over towards Kiwi. Though the black haired girl took a step back and eyed April suspiciously.

“This whole thing isn’t right. Something is going on here that I don’t know…” Kiwi thought to her self looking around. She then decided to keep her guard up for anything odd that might happen. The black haired girl then managed to offer a weak smile at April.

“The second team will be… Keith … And!”

Keith got a wide smile on his face, hoping that Carlton’s name would be called along side his own.

“Keith and Ty!” The purple haired man finished.

Keith’s smile instantly turned into a frown.

“The third team will be!!!!…. Hannah and Adrian!!!”

Hannah ran right up to Adrian and exclaimed “Wow, this is going to be loads of fun!!” Adrian just stared back at her expressionless.

“And of course that just leaves Carlton and Roland!” He finished grandly. Dramatically throwing his hands up into the air.

Carlton still recovering from his initial shock managed to face Roland and offer “Hi… It’s Uhh… Nice to meet you”

“Shush, young child. You may not be able to hear them, but I can hear them clear as the day… They speak to me. They listen to me… The dark people. They thrive in places… DIMENSIONS! Unfathomable by normal humans!” Roland offered back to him. Carlton noticeably recoiled.

“Here are your papers!!!” The dramatic man in sunglasses exclaimed throwing papers. Which somehow managed to drift their way to each team.

~~~​

“Come on Adrian, lets go on the hunt!” Hannah nearly squealed at her partner. Adrian offered an emotionless stare in response. “It’ll be fun!” She insisted.

“Fun?” Adrian asked

Hannah didn’t pay attention as she grabbed Adrian’s hand and darted into the forest.

~~~

OOC: once again, I apologize if I horribly destroyed your characters' personalities. Broken_Hearted told me everything seems ok. Since he's the one forcing me to write this fanfic :p

Though its all my imagination. He just made sure personalities seemed ok.

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Sure, blame me for anything wrong, eh /Exiled/? I'm sorry if I did get anything wrong though.... I have the feeling I messed up something....

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
*Blinks* Bizarre. I can't wait to see you you make the characters interact with each other! Roland uses big wordsa O.O I should put up Keith Explains soon... very soon.

Off topic, I made Broken_Hearted's egg crack more!

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hanna: Oh my gosh, I'm in this one too yay!!! Me and Adrian on and treasure hunt!!! Yay, yay, YAY!!! This going to be some much fun!!! Much and much of fun *Runs around in a large circle, extremely hyper*

Um... Hanna have you eaten any candy today?

Hanna: Yuupppp! How did you know?! Have you been watching Ms. InnerFlame I know you're always looking over me and I think that really nice. I did have some candy some skittles and chocolate bars and the chocolate melted in my hand pretty quick for some reason but it still was very good. I'm going to go over to the playground now! *Sprints over to the playground*

... Hanna + Candy/Chocolate= Super Hyper Red Head(SHRH). Anyway well you can relax with me because you got Hanna just right the overly happy little girl who just fine as long as she has someone with her. Though just so you know her name is spelt without the 'h' at the end but it really doesn't matter all that much. Good job I enjoy it very much.

Last edited:

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
thanks for the kind words. I enjoy writing these :p

and only one or two Rolands can use big words =D

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Well I like how the story is going though I must say I'm not a big fan of Apirl's personality

Apirl: Well that's your own fault Mr Skeithywathy as you gave me it!

... True oh well, thats what happens when I remake a character

Apirl: Remake? You mean those dreams about me as a teenager are real-

Trust me Ape, you don't want remeber, anyway keep up the good work /Exiled/

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
:p

I feel very awkward writing with other people's characters... All I have to work with is what i've read in personality, and the RP. I can't see into your heads >_<

And there really hasn't been to much interaction yet... So other things can happen XD

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
*slams head against keyboard* I'm sorry Innerflame.... I should have caught that while reviewing /Exiled/'s post...I promise to do better! No more mistakes!!

Oh, and does anyone know if Ze Cookie Fairy is doing any better?

~Neon~

There was a child here. They're gone now.
I hereby present the first in the Unlikely Adults series of Guardians fics.

Keith Explains- Using a computer.

A man in his mid twenties is sitting at a desk, appearing as if he’s writing something. Although the camera doesn’t show it, he is merely doodling a picture of himself. He peers up through his dirty brown bangs. “Ah!” he announces. He brushes his neck-length hair away from his face. His green eyes are calm. “I Keith, here to explain computers,” he says, hands folded neatly on the desk. “First to use computer, need one,” He nods to his left. A tall, thin man walks onto the camera’s field of vision, holding a grey laptop gingerly. His large brown eyes seem to be somewhat frightened. His pale gold hair stands on end.

The man places the laptop down in front of the brunet. “Here, Keith, I got you my laptop. It’s my best one, so don’t break it, okay?” he says in a high, soft voice.

“Be not silly!” Keith laughs, first at the man then at the camera, noticeable at the fact he pauses before switching. “I take good care. Know how to use laptop!” He taps his head. The man shrugs.

“Okay, I’m gonna have a shower. Make sure you’re done by then,” The man nods to Keith, and walks off.

Keith nods and turns that laptop so that it is facing the camera. “This small computer. To turn on, press button,” he taps a button, vainly choosing the letter K. Nothing happens. He presses the letters O and F, and still nothing. “If computer not respond, hit with book,” He pulls out an autobiography by the famous record company owner, Carlton Von Scuuba. He begins to bash the keyboard with the book.

“Keith?” a soft voice comes from off-screen. “Can I hear a book pounding my computer?”

Keith has a very quick panic attack, before answering; “No, shower!”

A pause. “But I haven’t showered yet!”

Keith turns to the left. “NOT QUESTION MY SHOWER!” he bellows.

Another pause. “But I am, I would like-”

Keith turns red. “DO NOT MAKE COME IN THERE!”

No pause this time; “No, no, I’ll be quiet, don’t make it a repeat of last time!”

Keith’s face swiftly regains its tan colour. The computer had booted itself up while the two men were fighting, half the screen filled with folders. The background is blue. Keith feigns disgust and looks at the camera. “Blue?” he says incredulously. “Blue?” he says, with a slightly angry hint to his tone. “Blue is so killch! Now…” Keith pull a large tin from under the desk. “Pink- New for boys. Blue- old for boys,” He nods knowingly. “Pink. This how to change background colour.” He levers the lid off with a spoon, the lid landing paint-down on his desk. He ignores it. Pulling out a very large paintbrush and dipping it in, he proceeds to paint the screen wildly without being able to see his work. It is a soft powder pink.

“Keith? Is that hurried painting I hear?”

Keith, knowing what to do calmly answers; “No, shower!”

“…Okay!”

After regaining his composure, he turns back to the laptop. “Now,” he begins. “You not see, right?” He raises his eyebrows, looking at the camera. “To make see-through…” He ducks down for a few moments, before erupting up with a white bottle. “Milk.” He nods. He unscrews the cap and upturns the carton, white fluid gushing out. It lands everywhere on the laptop. A slight fizzing sound is heard. “Now laptop happy,” he explains. Little white static bolts are now playing on the laptop in a game of tag. “Now, put hand on laptop,” he does so. His hair stands on end. “Hair go Carlton.” He picks up the laptop.

“Now laptop broken,” he says, inspecting the pink-screened computer. “Best use now is HAT.” He places the laptop on his head, the still wet paint rubbing off onto his hair.
The man now walks on screen, rubbing his eyes with a horse rug. The man grumbles softly. “Get a real towel, Keith. Horse rugs itch and are filthy...” He drapes the rug around his naked waist and blinks. His eyes fly over Keith and his laptop, the contentedness of being clean making him drowzy. He finally notices what the man is wearing on his head.

“MY BABY!” he screeches, darting towards Keith and ripping the sparkling laptop off his head. The horse rug has fallen off, but the super-censorer built into the camera prevents young children from seeing things of a terrible nature. Unfortunately, this doesn't apply for people who are in the TV show. Keith seems a little too interested for his own good.

Keith looks up at the man's face warmly (finally), and smiles. “I make computer good, right? Now very pretty!”

The rage is evident on the man's face. He tackles Keith to the ground as the camera turns to static.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
XD My favorite part:

Keith has a very quick panic attack, before answering; “No, shower!”

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that and my mom was looking at me funny. I would be more like... 'O...kay...?' if he was asking me. Well I guess I'm going to write my own little Guardian click I mean everyone is doing it.

Bao, any new from Ze Cookie? I'm feeling a slight bit worry about her(? I need to check profile).

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
Innerflame: I wish you good luck on your Guardians story... They're fun to write!

Boa: That... Was... Awesome!!! It was really funny, and I enjoyed it immensly. I think you did a great job, and I like it.... I just hope that paint comes out easily.... I'd have more to say, but I have to go now. *is at school now*

Ze Cookie Fairy

Me so on fire.
The RPG, (hopefully) is not dead. I apologise for a lack of movement- my fault. I'm sick at the moment (chronic insomnia) and pretty much can't write anything at the moment. Bao will be taking over while I recover. Hopefully she can move you guys on...

I'm really sorry, guys. I understand if you aren't interested in RPGing on this anymore...