• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guarding the Guardian of the Mountain! (739)

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
No!! Krokorok! Volcarona!!
What is Ash going to do?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Come on Beartic don't take that. You're a Pokemon movie star and a gym leader's Pokemon.

Good work Beartic and Cilan still watches in amazement at Brycen.

Krokorok and Volcarona have been set free.

Rinzo and his Pokemon are taken away by Officer Jenny and I think Ash asks for a battle with Brycen...no, I think he just found out that he's a gym leader.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Well, Volcarona didn't even get to do Fiery Dance.

LAME.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Dang you writers what would have been so bad for Ash getting a Volcarona?!
Have you forgotten Gible already?!
He has gotten a pseudo legendary before!

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
But not a fully evolved one. I mean, it would be worse than Dawn getting Togekiss or Iris getting a Vanilluxe.

Which is GOING to happen. I wish I was in their story team.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. He didn't get and I doubt he would've anyway for a good reason. So let it go.

Professor Oak shows a bit of the movie's ending, or is it the new anime show ending?

Which is GOING to happen. I wish I was in their story team.

You're lacking something called proof.

Last edited:

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
You're lacking something called proof.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Have you read the summary for the Iris and Vanilluxe episode? It SCREAMS capture potential.

But back to this episode, is Volcarona supposed to be THAT small?

dman_dustin

The title of this episode should've been: Enter Brycen! Battle against the Pokemon Hunter!!

Why do the Japanese make titles that largely have nothing to do with the bulk of the episode? Volcarona did absolutely nothing, outside of a couple fire spins, and being pinned to a rock, and then flew away with Krokorok into the cage, and then was rescued and flew away.

Even "Krokorok vs Jellicent" would've been a more fitting title.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

What's your point? Volcarona's not a Pseudo-legendary.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Volcarona is almost guaranteed to be seen again if Alder appears, but it is a little disappointing that such an awesome pokemon didn't get involved much.

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures. I like the look of the episode.

I would have liked to seen more from Volcarona, but whatever, Krokorok was my focus on the episode.

I'm interested in Krokorok's interaction with Iris/Axew, seemed kind of odd, not sure what was said, but I'm intrigue...probably was nothing though. Kind of disappointed that it seems that Krokorok didn't do any interacting with Pikachu...then again...I kind of forget Pikachu was even there.

Brycen seems cool, as does Beartic, and of course they show Brycen without his mask on...only to not show his face >:O.

I guess the net was fire proof after all? Because it seemed like Volcarona tried to blast the net with fire but it clearly didn't work. Also, as I figured, being tied down by a net to a rock while being in the background does make you look smaller...Volcarona was pretty much the right size(5'03"/1.6m), if anything it was a little smaller but certainly not that small to what it's actual size is.

I'm sure I'll enjoy this episode.

I hope we seen Brycen's Cryogonal in the next episode. I know it's a just a shoddy clone of Glalie - which isn't great itself - but I don't care. It's a floating head, and floating heads are awsome. Just as Koffing. :3

kemal07

I hope we seen Brycen's Cryogonal in the next episode. I know it's a just a shoddy clone of Glalie - which isn't great itself - but I don't care. It's a floating head, and floating heads are awsome. Just as Koffing. :3

check the preview for next weeks episode... Cryogonal looks awesome