• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guess that reference v2

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Bob's Burgers? Sounds like restaurant talk.

“I have been accused of sexual harassment.”
*Silence*
“Ahem.”
“I mean what a shock!”
“You of all people!”
“That’s better.”
This sounds like something that might happen to Quagmire from Family Guy.

The Simpsons? I'm just throwing out a funny show.
Not The Simpsons. This and the quote before it are from Radio Free Roscoe.

"I am going to strangle you, bury you, dig you up and clone you, then kill all your clones! And then, I'm never talking to you again!"

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Final Fantasy?

Can people please try to at least guess something, even if wildly? It's in the front-page rules now. Here's mine again:
"That's basically what archery is: it's dabbing before you kill someone."

AmericanPi

Write on
Dan and Phil? Dabbing is a recent Internet thing, so I’m guessing the source is a YouTuber. Unfortunately I barely know any YouTubers so I’m just guessing the first ones I can think of.

My last quote was indeed from Spongebob.

“Wagner’s music is better than it sounds.”

@octoboy, While you got the series right, you did not say the specific game the reference is from. The game I did the reference from is Final Fantasy IV.

As for the above one, I guess it is from some series that takes place near the ocean.

Now for the one I will do today

"Would you kindly?"

Cat's Eye Draco

No idea. So, taking a wild guess... Are You Being Served?, maybe? Sounds like something a very proper person (or employee) might say.

As for the above one, I guess it is from some series that takes place near the ocean.

It does take place near the ocean, but is not from a tv series. Same source, different quote:

"Boys, oh boys... I think he's come back for his noon feeding."

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Archer? It seems like an adult cartoon, so I'm going to guess the first one I thought of.

Dan and Phil? Dabbing is a recent Internet thing, so I’m guessing the source is a YouTuber. Unfortunately I barely know any YouTubers so I’m just guessing the first ones I can think of.
Right medium, wrong source. Here's another quote from the same Youtuber, but a different video:
"The last thing you need is a puddle of person getting on your shoes."

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
^That's from Mark Twain

"I almost had the Crown of Civic Authority and whatever vague power it would bestow!"

octoboy

I Crush Everything

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sounds like something from an old mystery, but I don't know about a lot of those, so I'm just going to wildly guess Murder She Wrote.

Nope. Though you're kind of on the right track with the character's occupation...

Same source: "Sugar feels sensational between your toes!"