• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guess that reference v2

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Bojack Horseman? That had animal-people in it, right? *scratches head*

And because nobody still guessed my last one, here it is again:
"Sticky proof your card doesn't work. Your jeans are ruined."
"Oh, but it does work. These aren't my jeans."

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
No one guessed mine. It was from Dilbert.

"Oooh friend"
ET?

New one:

"I don't have a sugar daddy. I've never had a sugar daddy. If I wanted a sugar daddy, yes, I could probably go out and get one because I am what? Sickening! You could never have a sugar daddy because you are not that kind of girl. Baby everything I've had, I've worked for and I've gotten myself. I built myself from the ground up!”

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Is that from Rambo? I don't know war movies all that well, though I've heard that before.

"I don't have a sugar daddy. I've never had a sugar daddy. If I wanted a sugar daddy, yes, I could probably go out and get one because I am what? Sickening! You could never have a sugar daddy because you are not that kind of girl. Baby everything I've had, I've worked for and I've gotten myself. I built myself from the ground up!”
Sounds like something Roger from American Dad would say...

And because nobody still guessed this one:

AmericanPi

Write on
No idea. Cheers?
My quote was this vine.

I'm going to say How I Met Your Mother because it sounds like something from a sitcom, and the quote sounds like something Barney would do.

"I need the shoe to have a child!"
"That makes NO sense!"

Cat's Eye Draco

No idea. Sounds sitcom-ish, though, so... The Office, maybe?

Bojack Horseman? That had animal-people in it, right? *scratches head*

Nope. One more time:

"Laddie, I said blue cookbook, green room. Green cookbook, blue room is... The Scottish Book of the Dead!"
"Oh. That explains the long and mysterious incantation with sour cream."

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Kim Possible? Doing evil things and being Scottish reminds me of Duff Killigan...

I'm going to say How I Met Your Mother because it sounds like something from a sitcom, and the quote sounds like something Barney would do.
It's not from that.

Same source:
"If he could change the expression on his plastic, mascot face, it would probably be a frown."

@octoboy, nope. The reference I did is from a video game series. The Fallout series to be precise

As for the above, I have no idea what it is from

Now for this one I will do

"Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?"

Cat's Eye Draco

II don't have a sugar daddy. I've never had a sugar daddy. If I wanted a sugar daddy, yes, I could probably go out and get one because I am what? Sickening! You could never have a sugar daddy because you are not that kind of girl. Baby everything I've had, I've worked for and I've gotten myself. I built myself from the ground up!”

No clue. So after Googling random sitcoms, I will now pick one at random and guess... The Big Bang Theory?

Kim Possible? Doing evil things and being Scottish reminds me of Duff Killigan...

Nope. My last three were from Catscratch.

"I only distribute pigs to early risers, and ____ was up at daylight trying to rid the world of injustice."

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Lion King 1 1/2. That was used already in this thread, I think.

Here's my quote nobody tried to figure out the source of. I wish people wouldn't keep skipping:
"If he could change the expression on his plastic, mascot face, it would probably be a frown."

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Brock from Hoenn?

No one guessed mine. It was from Rupaul’s Drag Race season three said by Shangela to Mimi Imfurst before throwing a drink in Mimi's face.

New one:

“I have been accused of sexual harassment.”
*Silence*
“Ahem.”
“I mean what a shock!”
“You of all people!”
“That’s better.”