• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guess that reference!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My last one was from Futurama.

I'm guessing the one above is Rick and Misty

"Does this shirt make me look fat?"
"No. Fat makes you look fat!"

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
I dunno there

Still same source, immediately after my previous quote:

"DP" *breaks swords*
"Ah! My tips!"
"I get what you're going for here. I kill you, you don't die, you make jokes, I kill you again, rinse and repeat"

octoboy

I Crush Everything
That sounds like something Batman would say to the Joker. Not sure which version though, maybe the Lego movie?

This one's from VeggieTales, specifically "The Water Buffalo Song" from episode one's Silly Songs With Larry segment.
You are correct, ma'am!

"Also, go wear clothes."

Cat's Eye Draco

No idea.

"My guest tonight is Dr. Victor Peyton, who has discovered the secret to world peace. Tell me, Doctor---"
"Do not watch this program! It will liquify your brain! An escaped criminal has tampered with this transmission, and it is imperative that you turn off your television right now! I'm serious! Stop watching this show!"
I'm guessing the one above is Rick and Misty

Nope.

@Cat's Eye Draco, the last one I did is from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Now for the above, I have no idea

The one I will do today is

"Beep! Beep! We're late! Where's Thomas?! He doesn't usually make us wait!"

Cat's Eye Draco

That one's from Thomas and Friends, I think.

@Cat's Eye Draco, the last one I did is from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Nope. It's from a TV show, not a video game (Clue #1).

"My guest tonight is Dr. Victor Peyton, who has discovered the secret to world peace. Tell me, Doctor---"
"Do not watch this program! It will liquiefy your brain! An escaped criminal has tampered with this transmission, and it is imperative that you turn off your television right now! I'm serious! Stop watching this show!"

Mr Spaz

Yours is from Teen Titans.

"I'm both respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority as your father by coming in anyway."

I have no idea

Now for the one I will do

"Why don't you let me out? I won't tell anyone it was you! My bricks are sealed. I mean, by keeping me in jail, aren't you really trying to lock up the darker side of your own nature? I'm innocent, I tell ya!"

Mr Spaz

Fairly Oddparents was right for my previous quotes.

I think the above came from some game involving Spyro.

"When he sees our real strength and feels our vengeance, he'll regret beating us over and over and over and...:

Idk about the one above me.

As for my last, while I have watched Sherlock, this reference ain't from it. (Hint: it's not even a TV show!) I'm gonna keep referencing it now:

"Snow! Mountains! Let's bring _____!"

Cat's Eye Draco

Still no idea (on either of the above). :p

I think the above came from some game involving Spyro.

Yep. A New Beginning, to be exact.

"It has already begun. A thousand years of darkness."
"Why a thousand?"
"It is really 962 years, but a thousand sounds more ominous."

Mr Spaz

Xiaolin Showdown. I just binge watched that whole series last week.

Same source as the last one:
"A tank?! Are you trying to draw attention to us?"
"As opposed to a firetruck with giant cannons? Yeah, 'cause that blends in so well with the scenery. Where'd you go? Oh, there you are, I didn't see you for a second, heh. A tank is perfect. No parking tickets, they'll all get out of my way, and I can get up to 60mph on rough terrain!"

Cat's Eye Draco

Now for the one I will do today

"I got a rock."

Pretty sure this one's from "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." I was just watching that last night. :D

"I'm sorry, but this find belongs to the museum."
"Uh... Your name is, the museum?"

Clue #1: It's from a TV show.

Another quote from same source:

"I do not believe it."
"Me neither. Jade, you found cereal!"