• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guess what i SAW in kecleons shop

Charizard-Master

<- My newest hit!!!!
yes so???? what's so special about it a much belt is not so rare as it first was......

Ultimate Glalie

Munch Belts are often found in Kecleon Shops in Wish Cave. They're definetly not rare.

cfc-4-eva

^^ same here i often find munch belts lying about on the ground of wish cave
Rank Up :D

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
They aren't so rare. But they cost A LOT...

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
munch belts arent rare before i stoped playing mystery duengon i found like 11 in wish cave on the floor. munch belts arent rare but seeing munchlax is

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I just sell them, I only use one, against bosses, but without it it would be easy so, I'm selling them all!!!
Where does Munchlax appear?

DaN ere

Fire Master
Their not rare but if u see munchlax-that is! has any1 here actually seen him?

Christopher

I have loads of munch belts.
But in wish cave in the kecleon shop, guess what i found.

A FRIEND BOW!!! They're rare

I agree that munch belts arnt rare, but I can beat it, cos I found a munch belt and a mobile scarf lying around in Buried Relic.