• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guess Who's Back?

Cobalt_Latios

Guess Who's Back? [SEGA DreamCast game coming to XBLA/PSN]

Found this not long ago

Coming to PSN and XBLA

It's a SEGA DreamCast classic.

edit: no this has nothing to do with me. That's the title of the video.

edit2: changed the title.

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Bet you that Slick is in tears of joy over this news.

Gibbers

Still can't understand why Slick likes the game so much.

It's kinda ****. The only time it is even slightly tolerable is when it is on mute.

Cobalt_Latios

Yep, shame he's banned...

Now release this on Steam so I can play it.
Yeah, noticed it about a half hour ago.

Then I proceeded to laugh at the irony of all this.

xD. Eh, I've had worse timing.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Yeah, noticed it about a half hour ago.

Then I proceeded to laugh at the irony of all this.

xD. Eh, I've had worse timing.

I can you tell that he is overjoyed at the moment.

Cobalt_Latios

Chris

Old Coot
Still can't understand why Slick likes the game so much.

It's kinda ****. The only time it is even slightly tolerable is when it is on mute.
You did NOT just talk **** about Jet Set Radio.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Oh, I've heard of that game before. But I'm used to TWEWY's Shibuya more.

And who's this Slick? Is he...slick?

No. He's an arrogant little prick who thinks he's right about absolutely everything and flames the hell out of everyone for even slightly disagreeing with anything he says. I didn't know he was banned, but there isn't a part of me that isn't glad about it. I hope he never comes back.

Anyway, forget him, i'm EXTREMELY happy about this news. I've only played JSRF, but i can't wait to play this.

Abstinence Pistols

No. He's an arrogant little prick who thinks he's right about absolutely everything and flames the hell out of everyone for even slightly disagreeing with anything he says. I didn't know he was banned, but there isn't a part of me that isn't glad about it. I hope he never comes back.

You sound pretty mad.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

"Captain! The ship can't control this much butthurt! It's gonna blow!"