• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guess who's coming back in epi 160?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Oh. I just had a new theory. I've been predicting for a while that Harley will beat May in a late contest and then there'll be a big showdown between them in the Grand Festival. But this episode is only May's third contest - that's very early for a Harley-victory, since he can't appear again until the GF if he beats her now. And if May beats him, then it's just a big Saffron rehash. So maybe what'll actually happen is that Harley will beat May in this episode, and they'll then have their big, final battle in her last contest, with them both competing for their fifth ribbons. Then the GF will be left free to focus on May-Drew. Hmmm. Looks like I'll have to wait and see what happens in this ep before deciding what's up.

Interesting theory, but I'm sure they'll have Harley appear in the GF anyway. May might not face him in the GF then, but he'll probably be there.

Of course, what you're saying is the writers will now be given a chance to resolve the May/Drew rivalry this region. I thought you didn't want that to happen. :p

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Squirtle_007 said:
And back to the topic, at this point, I just want to see a good fight, not one like the Skitty vs. Dusclops contest, how about something like this?:

I swear if this does turn into a second version of Skitty vs. Dusclops, I'll start to dislike May

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
CyberCubed said:
Of course, what you're saying is the writers will now be given a chance to resolve the May/Drew rivalry this region. I thought you didn't want that to happen. :p
I don't, but unfortunately it's not up to me. ;)