• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guess who's new?

cherrymustang

Superhero Sidekick
Hi! I've been checking this website for the last 12 years and finally decided to join the forums so I could keep up with the XY speculation.

My name's Catherine and I'm French Canadian. I'm a Staryu/Starmie collector, a comic book and sci-fi enthusiast, and a full-time Computation Arts student with a Translation degree. I'd love to meet new people. c:

ysmr97

Hi Catherine! Welcome to the forums! If you like competitive battling, or just a place on the forums to hang out, come down to my guild, Pokegaurd! :)

hello catherine and welcome to the forums :). the x any y forumns have their own section, and you never told us whos new

12 years? I dont event know this site have been create for 12 Year.. Is there any history thread somewhere in this forum? Anyway, a big welcome to you!:)

cherrymustang

Superhero Sidekick
Thanks guys!
Yep, the site has been online for quite some time--I think you can check the news archive on the main page? But I don't know about the forum.