1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Guess who's new?

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by cherrymustang, Jan 28, 2013.

1. cherrymustang

cherrymustang Superhero Sidekick

Hi! I've been checking this website for the last 12 years and finally decided to join the forums so I could keep up with the XY speculation.

My name's Catherine and I'm French Canadian. I'm a Staryu/Starmie collector, a comic book and sci-fi enthusiast, and a full-time Computation Arts student with a Translation degree. I'd love to meet new people. c:

2. ysmr97

ysmr97 Well-Known Member

Hi Catherine! Welcome to the forums! If you like competitive battling, or just a place on the forums to hang out, come down to my guild, Pokegaurd! :)

3. hello catherine and welcome to the forums :). the x any y forumns have their own section, and you never told us whos new

4. 12 years? I dont event know this site have been create for 12 Year.. Is there any history thread somewhere in this forum? Anyway, a big welcome to you!:)

5. cherrymustang

cherrymustang Superhero Sidekick

Thanks guys!
    Yep, the site has been online for quite some time--I think you can check the news archive on the main page? But I don't know about the forum.

6. 12 years of looking on the site? o.o Quite the lengthy time there.

Anyway, welcome.~ c: