• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty Crown

Whimsicott

Synopsis: "The story takes place in Tokyo in 2039. After the outbreak of the unidentified virus "Lost Christmas" in 2029, Japan has been under the control of a multinational organization called GHQ. Ouma Shu is a 17-year-old boy who has a psychic power in his right hand. He can use the power "Ability of King" to extract tools or weapons from his friends. He has been avoiding making trouble for others but his life changes when he meets a girl named Yuzuriha Inori, a member of a resistance guerrilla group called "Undertaker", whose members pilot mecha weapons to fight against the government."

Writer of Code Geass + Director of Death Note + Supercell Music Composition.​
So, who else is watching Guilty Crown?

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
I'm watching it. Seen the first two episodes and I'll deffo be watching it to the end

BlueDragonfangirl

I'll check it out, plot sounds kind of cool.

Janovy

Banned
I don't understand why people call this cliché. :/

I actually really enjoyed this episode and the little twist at the end. So now Inori is taken by the bad guys and Shu is gonna get tortured? At least that's what I hope happens, I really like this series so far.

Janovy

Banned
Interesting.

[IMG300]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1889/88631282.png[/IMG300]

The ending of episode six left me wanting for more. Who is the orange haired girl? I'm pretty sure Inori is actually her or she has a dual personality or something. It's really hard to tell since we got almost no flashbacks at all. Another pretty obvious hint was in the new ED (anyone noticed they change the ending after every single episode, that's amazing) was the red string connecting Inori and that girl.

[IMG300]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture11/aa486e3f.gif[/IMG300]

Chris

Old Coot
Been watching the series and while I'm entertained by it, I cannot deny this - it's generic as all hell. Virtually every anime cliche, trope and plot device has been used so far in this series. Hell, the most recent episode is way too similar to Eureka Seven.

sparky3000

Love the series so far but it really reminds me of code geass way too much