• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty pleasures?

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
The title says it all, what is(are) your guilty pleasure(s)

Mine are Korean drama's...'nough said xD

SneaselClaw

Pokemon, and other things that would be deemed "childish" for my age. I like a lot of cartoon shows like Pokemon, Ben 10, Generator Rex, Transformers Prime, Ultimate Spider-Man, Iron-Man Armored Adventures, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes... etc.

KingWiggins

Hardcore rape videos

I'd say mine is MLP :L also at that, am I the only brony that is actually NOT attracted to cartoons and is actually straight..?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I feel bad that I spend lots of time on SPPf when there are so many things within my grasp waiting for me to accomplish

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Hardcore rape videos

I'd say mine is MLP :L also at that, am I the only brony that is actually NOT attracted to cartoons and is actually straight..?

Wait, most straight bronys are actually attracted to the horses? o_o

Right now for me would be this site. Especially the transform demo. I get so hooked making freaky monster faces that I had to start visiting the site on Firefox so it wouldn't come up as a most-used-site on Chrome.

Also, Youtube movie spoofs. There's something shamefully addictive about watching movie and cartoon clips play over movie audio in a crudely synchronized fashion.

Also, possibly Cracked. Which I'm heading over to right now... >_>

KingWiggins

Wait, most straight bronys are actually attracted to the horses? o_o

No, I'm saying I'm straight, but I still watch MLP, unlike some Bronies who watch MLP and...'relieve' themselves to it.
'Mosr straight bronys are actually attracted to horses?' That doesn't even make any sense..

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Selena Gomez. Heheh..
And weird drama-series on Tv

Jb

Tsun in the streets

No, I'm saying I'm straight, but I still watch MLP, unlike some Bronies who watch MLP and...'relieve' themselves to it.

What are these posts? These makes no sense at all. The people who fap to ponies are way in the minority and were sick from even before the show came out. I don't understand this misconception that just because you're a straight male watching a kids cartoon you have to masturbate to it.

Skittles are my guilty pleasure.

I have several, and they are all over the place. *Deep breath*
Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Pokemon games, Power Rangers (and the original Japanese series it's based off of, Super Sentai), Kamen Rider (not Dragon Knight, the real Kamen Rider), MLP: FiM (before I came out as a Brony and flaunted it like it was goin out of style), professional wrestling, shipping (since my public image is of an anti-shipper and the voice of reason amongst rabid fandoms), and arguably the guiltiest of all my pleasures, Boku no Pico (don't ask, please).

KingWiggins

What are these posts? These makes no sense at all. The people who fap to ponies are way in the minority and were sick from even before the show came out. I don't understand this misconception that just because you're a straight male watching a kids cartoon you have to masturbate to it.

Skittles are my guilty pleasure.

ALOT of bronies are attracted and masturbate to ponies...
There seem to be more fappers than actually (straight) fans of the show..

KingWiggins

KingWiggins

KingWiggins

well then you clearly don't what the hell you're talking about.

i'm around bronies almost everywhere i go..

So you fap to ponies?

There is something wrong with you, isn't there. I stated before I am a straight brony. STRAIGHT.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Real housewives of -Insert place here-