• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty pleasures?

KingWiggins

Somebody needs to work on their reading comprehension. I never questioned your sexuality at all (seriously, where are you getting that from?). I merely stated that you can be straight and fap to ponies or whatever at the same time, they're not exclusive. I still can't understand how you took "not all bronies fap to ponies" and "being straight doesn't mean you don't fap to ponies" as people questioning your sexuality.

Please, stop over reacting, you're just embarrassing yourself.
"BUT I'M STRAIGHT" could quell allegations of pony-fapping."
Uhm, no, a lot of people questioned my sexuality because they heard a stereotype they didn't like and were like "HOW COULD YOU TYPE THAT!?!?", but instead of typing that, they want to seem cool to their peers and say "Maybe YOU fap to ponies", which brings us here to this huge 10 page argument. See where I'm getting? No? Screw it.
Embarrassing myself? No. I piss awesomeness. I'm not afraid of "embarrassing" myself over the internet.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
My guilty pleasure?

Watching Let's Plays of Pokemon hacks on Youtube. I'm currently on Snakewood. :3

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Sorry to mini-mod, but FFS, will everyone just stop replying to WillsPokemon's posts? This back and forth about his sexuality has gone on for pages and pages, and has nothing to do with the topic anymore. He's clearly too immature to drop it, so someone else needs to be the grown up here.

A guilty pleasure of mine is that I own The Spice Girls Greatest Hits album. And occasionally play it when no-one else is home. And enjoy it o.o

In my defense, I'm a 90's girl. I grew up with that crap, and it's tough to shake.

Sorry to mini-mod, but FFS, will everyone just stop replying to WillsPokemon's posts? This back and forth about his sexuality has gone on for pages and pages, and has nothing to do with the topic anymore. He's clearly too immature to drop it, so someone else needs to be the grown up here.

A guilty pleasure of mine is that I own The Spice Girls Greatest Hits album. And occasionally play it when no-one else is home. And enjoy it o.o

In my defense, I'm a 90's girl. I grew up with that crap, and it's tough to shake.

I can only hope people take your advice...

Also, I can relate on the Spice Girls thing...although, I can also add Backstreet Boys and N'sync to it...once again, I blame my older sister. Damn her for filling my mind with that awesome garbage! XD

Geekachu

I probably feel guilty for reading through this thread knowing that in the time it took to sift through an argument about fapping to ponies I could have been pursuing a worthwhile and intellectual endeavour.

That and generic pop songs.

Uhm, no, a lot of people questioned my sexuality because they heard a stereotype they didn't like and were like "HOW COULD YOU TYPE THAT!?!?", but instead of typing that, they want to seem cool to their peers and say "Maybe YOU fap to ponies", which brings us here to this huge 10 page argument. See where I'm getting? No? Screw it.
Embarrassing myself? No. I piss awesomeness. I'm not afraid of "embarrassing" myself over the internet.

It really doesn't sound like this guy's facial expression is [img139]http://i43.*******.com/2jctxyh.jpg[/img139]

KingWiggins

I probably feel guilty for reading through this thread knowing that in the time it took to sift through an argument about fapping to ponies I could have been pursuing a worthwhile and intellectual endeavour.

That and generic pop songs.

It really doesn't sound like this guy's facial expression is [img139]http://i43.*******.com/2jctxyh.jpg[/img139]

It basically is my face expression, considering typing has nothing to do with it.

DR.gonzo

It basically is my face expression, considering typing has nothing to do with it.

You still love the nob though .

I also own the spice girls album and vengaboys album , and I'm sure there's a billie piper album buried somewhere amongst my cd collection. Ah the 90s , when kids where innercent and frapping to Ponys was never even herd of. Good times

[img139]http://i44.*******.com/8yyr9f.gif[/img139]

My guilty pleasure?

Watching Let's Plays of Pokemon hacks on Youtube. I'm currently on Snakewood. :3

Oh, I can imagine how much fun that is. Hopefully they aren't just things like the Super Mario World romhacks, which is basically what happens when /ragequit

KingWiggins

[img139]http://i44.*******.com/8yyr9f.gif[/img139]

Oh, I can imagine how much fun that is. Hopefully they aren't just things like the Super Mario World romhacks, which is basically what happens when /ragequit

Lol I read the lips.

Lol I read the lips.

Then do what the man is mouthing.
Honestly, all you've been doing the past few pages is prove that you wear your pants on your head, because you're showing us that you're not very bright.
You're having an argument.
ON THE INTERNET.
That's like trying to have an argument with a total stranger in a place you've never been to and never plan on returning to. He doesn't care, and neither should you. We don't know who you are! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE DUDES OR NOT.
YOU are the one continuing this and just threadshitting. If you REALLY think that you need to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers, then you seriously need to get your priorities straight.
No one cares.
At.
All.

Anyways, back on topic, I'm fond of DDR in public. A fat little white chick jumping on arrows to strange music in an arcade? It sure is a spectacle.

Last edited:

SmartD

Fan art is kinda a guilty pleasure for me. What kind of fan art? That's a secret.

KingWiggins

Then do what the man is mouthing.
Honestly, all you've been doing the past few pages is prove that you wear your pants on your head, because you're showing us that you're not very bright.
You're having an argument.
ON THE INTERNET.
That's like trying to have an argument with a total stranger in a place you've never been to and never plan on returning to. He doesn't care, and neither should you. We don't know who you are! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE DUDES OR NOT.
YOU are the one continuing this and just threadshitting. If you REALLY think that you need to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers, then you seriously need to get your priorities straight.
No one cares.
At.
All.

Anyways, back on topic, I'm fond of DDR in public. A fat little white chick jumping on arrows to strange music in an arcade? It sure is a spectacle.

You honestly had to add "We don't care if you like dudes or not". Lol people like you just keep me going sir. Just keeps me goin..

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
lol, that **** with willspokemon thing is still going on? since youve got like 5 people against you, (never bothered to count) then the best thing you can do is just stop repying- that simple. no effort needed, just stop replying and these people will likely stop messing with you.

KingWiggins

lol, that **** with willspokemon thing is still going on? since youve got like 5 people against you, (never bothered to count) then the best thing you can do is just stop repying- that simple. no effort needed, just stop replying and these people will likely stop messing with you.

What are you talking about? I do it for the LOLS now.

Guilty pleasures...hmm...let's see...

-I sorta have been on the overwhelming habit of using the computer, spending my time to chat w/ friends online while not resorting to do my college stuff....>.>
-I listen to JP Pokemon songs and any other cheesy pop music from my iPod in public
-For fun, I go to knowyourmeme for the lulziness
-Supporting MLP shippings.:T

You honestly had to add "We don't care if you like dudes or not". Lol people like you just keep me going sir. Just keeps me goin..

Yes, because you're being such an asshat about it. No one cares, and you're just continuing it, for some unknown reason, or maybe you're just compensating over the Internet.
I also love how you completely ignored everything else in my post and zeroed in on that. Someone's insecure.
Also lolsir.