• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty pleasures?

KingWiggins

Yes, because you're being such an asshat about it. No one cares, and you're just continuing it, for some unknown reason, or maybe you're just compensating over the Internet.
I also love how you completely ignored everything else in my post and zeroed in on that. Someone's insecure.
Also lolsir.

Considering I'm doing it for the LOLS at this point, why waste precious moments of MY time and read a whole paragraph of crap I don't even care about in the first place? Compensating over the internet? NP. Since there are Mods here I might as well not say what that stand for.
LOLSIR!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You guys have very low standards for both "guilt" and "pleasure". Masturbating to My Little Pony would actually fit the thread better.

How has this guy not been infracted yet

He'll be banned eventually. And then he'll have to try an get his kicks in the real world, at which point karma will bite him in the arse. HARD. 'Tis only a matter of time, friend.

Grey Wind

Considering I'm doing it for the LOLS at this point, why waste precious moments of MY time and read a whole paragraph of crap I don't even care about in the first place? Compensating over the internet? NP. Since there are Mods here I might as well not say what that stand for.
LOLSIR!
JACKASS OF THE MONTH

[img139]http://scottlocklin.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/donkey.jpg?w=500&h=348[/img139]

congrats

KingWiggins

He'll be banned eventually. And then he'll have to try an get his kicks in the real world, at which point karma will bite him in the arse. HARD. 'Tis only a matter of time, friend.

Considering I DO have a life outside of this, I do know what the 'Real World' is, sir. Also me getting banned for getting trolled by old people? Sure bro. Even so, that might be a good thing for me, I've been on this site a lot lately.. hm.. me and Karma are besties with all of our.. "experience" together.

A sexist guy with a girlfriend? See what you did there.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
. . . How is this still going on...? Seriously no one fricken cares anymore! All of you drop it before a worthwhile thread goes down the drain -.-

I have a very deep guity pleasure with Sims 3...

For some reason I can never find the perfect combination with them and I keep trying over and over and over...

. . . How is this still going on...? Seriously no one fricken cares anymore! All of you drop it before a worthwhile thread goes down the drain -.-

The only way it will end is if WillisPokemon gets banned. Otherwise, he'll keep whining and moaning and throwing a temper tantrum till everyone gives in (which will never happen). Soooo...the sooner someone alerts one of the mods/admins, the better.

KingWiggins

What does that have to do with anything.

No one cares that you have a girlfriend.
I don't see how this proves that you aren't a sexist. I may as well ask you to prove that you aren't homophobic while we're at it.
I don't know how a guy who is sexist get a girlfriend :L I mean, the girls I know hate when they put them down.
Your hand doesn't count as a girlfriend.
That was clever. I'm writing that one in my notes. Anyways, we already passed the subject that I don't masturbate, but nice try. Seriously, that made me lol.
The only way it will end is if WillisPokemon gets banned. Otherwise, he'll keep whining and moaning and throwing a temper tantrum till everyone gives in (which will never happen). Soooo...the sooner someone alerts one of the mods/admins, the better.
I'm whining? Sigh. You realize I'm doing it for the LOLS at this point, right? Anyways, Mods have already looked over this conversation and don't care. Also, banning me for people attempting to troll me? Lol, I see what you did there buddy.

Indigoodra

Umm, let's see...
-Jpop
-Don't Eat The Pictures
-Lady Gaga
-Mixcraft (Google it)
-Pokemon
-asdf movie
-stalking the general chat thread :X
-Billy Sue (Don't even ask)

...I could totally think of more.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh my gosh, guys, just leave WillPokemon alone, you were bashing him for half of the thread, I'm surprised this hasn't been closed yet. Or is arguing with each other over ponies and sexuality a guilty pleasure? Though I suppose I can also blame Will for not scoffing it off and moving on...

Whatever, moving on.

I always say writing my story is a guilty pleasure because of the content involved (especially if one knows me well enough). And I guess sleeping with a teddy bear is a guilty pleasure, since I really don't know a lot of twenty-year-olds who do, but it's more of a habit than guilty pleasure.

Zwitter™

Surhomme
sleeping with a teddy bear.
It's a Mushu from Mulan but at 19 I really should be able to leave him behind.

Smoking is my main one though as I know I'm perfectly healthy otherwise and it is killing me slowly

Others include:
Pokemon/Warhammer/MTG/most things considered nerdy
A Certain Imageboard
Tea. I spend far too much on different variants, flavours etc.