• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty pleasures?

pirate555

Word.
Guilty pleasure....hot chocolate, reaches number one on my list.

If it was just 'hot chocolate', that'd be reasonable.

My hot chocolates come in supersize mugs, have a layer of melted marshmallows, a layer of unmelted marshmallows, a spiral of squirty whipped cream, topped by minimarshmallows and white chocolate stars. And if I'm stressed, I'll have multiple such mugs in one night. This is not as reasonable.

Sadu-Hem

Ragnarok Bringer
PARTY ROCK.

Generic club music made even more generic by a crew of mediocre-at-best singers? Yes.

Do I love it? Yes.

Radlin

He Returns.
I'd say maybe my addiction to having correct use of grammar. At first I feel like I shouldn't correct them, but after I post it, I get that adrenaline rush as if a fight is going to break out (70% percent a fight breaks out, but it's between other people, even though I caused it.)

Penguinist Trainer

Mike & Ike's, the work of Clive Barker, and movies. I live for movies.

Cruxis

Banned
Eating pussy.

Lord of The Whales

3rd Gen Maniac
looking for slugs under rocks just so i can watch their awesome sluginess, or carrying around miniature sock monkeys wherever i go

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
I think my guilty pleasures are Fakemon designing, Pokemon in general, Neopets, HeroClix and Magic: The Gathering. All of that stuff FTW.

I think my guilty pleasures are Fakemon designing, Pokemon in general, Neopets, HeroClix and Magic: The Gathering. All of that stuff FTW.

I tried to get into Magic, but the few friends i had who played it laughed at me any time I tried to ask for tips and a better grasps of the rules, so I scurried off back to Yu-Gi-Oh asap. Been comfortably collecting and building a damn good Beat-Down/Burn Deck ever since.

ebevan91

I'd say maybe my addiction to having correct use of grammar. At first I feel like I shouldn't correct them, but after I post it, I get that adrenaline rush as if a fight is going to break out (70% percent a fight breaks out, but it's between other people, even though I caused it.)

Yeah I'm kinda the same way about grammar. Some people on this site PM me for trades and it looks like this:

"hi want2 trade ru online", which should be "Hi, do you want to trade? Are you online at the moment?"

Some people say it's faster to type like that but it's really not, if you can already type fast.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I'd have to say Tokusatsu, since the toku I watch (Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc) are mainly targeted towards young Japanese boys.
Well, that or J-Drama (and K-Drama).

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I'd have to say Tokusatsu, since the toku I watch (Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc) are mainly targeted towards young Japanese boys.
Well, that or J-Drama (and K-Drama).

There is no shame in liking MLP, bro. I'm also a fan of Toku shows ^^