1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Guilty pleasures?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Dark Cacturne, Apr 5, 2012.

1. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

My ringtone is One Thing by One Direction. I can't help it! It's so damn catchy!

2. acetrainerbob

acetrainerbob has written:

Enjoying CoD games. They went downhill after the first few, but Black Ops 2 looks like it could revive the series.

3. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

SP Pf

4. Rave

Rave Banned

5. Finch.

Finch. Sunlight, sunlight~

Right now, I am sitting in front of a bag of potato chips and a bottle of root beer.

6. flyer1228

flyer1228 Novice Shiny Hunter

Pigging out on junk food and staying up late reading manga or playing on ds XD

7. zeno48

zeno48 Zaker!

The Funny thing is that there is a song called guilty pleasures by Tony Solis so i was confused about the title at first lol. Probably my obsession with anime? i dunno.

8. Gloryus

Gloryus Where's Wally?

Smoking and eating Chinese on regular basis.

9. AbFabTrainerKira

AbFabTrainerKira hOnK :o)

This may be at the risk of bumping a dead thread, but oh well.

My latest guilty pleasure is...Zero Punctuation. Damn Yahtzee. That fast-talking Austrailian professional troll has taken up more of my time than anything else ever, and that's rather sad.

10. lidaboy

lidaboy procrastina...

tumblr. There i said it.

11. LordLucario21

LordLucario21 Pokemon Veteran

I used to watch Total Drama Island as my guilty pleasure. I wanted nobody to know I watched it. Now they include Vocaloid, listening to Lady Gaga and Pink, Watching the Blazblue gag endings. and occasionally watching Sgt Frog.

12. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Pringles by the tub full :)

13. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I guess one of my biggest ones is shipping SPPf members together (the ones that I know, of course). Obviously I'm not going to list them all here, but if you talk with me frequently, whether it's on a thread or through VM, or you RP and play forum games with me... chances are that I ship you with someone ;D

14. Airi-Chan

Airi-Chan Falling Roses

Maths , Pokemon, Anime

15. Man, you rock. I do the same.

16. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

I don't really see why any of those would be exactly a guilty pleasure, but to each his own.

17. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

Degrassi. It's such a mindless show, but god I love it! It's like an addiction, I don't want to keep watching, but I really can't stop. I've seen every damn episode, and I hate myself for it.

I also like crappy radio music. It's not something that I buy and put on my ipod or anything, but when I'm in the car and a Ke$ha song comes on, I secretly get excited.

18. LordLucario21

LordLucario21 Pokemon Veteran

I can relate to you on secretly enjoying radio music. It's so bad, yet so catchy. I am also a closet fan of Project Runway. When it's on, I'll occasionally watch it. But I enjoy it nontheless

19. dinosaurus

dinosaurus Cool Story, Broselia

Spoonfuls of Nutella. :<

20. Your Hopes and Dreams

Your Hopes and Dreams They're gone now.

Prowling Failblog and Reddit for signs of complete and utter failures.