• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty pleasures?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I would say 19 percent, considering I'm the 1 percent that just watches the show.

I like how you're implying that you're the only one that doesn't just watch the show with your "1 percent" bs.

Your just being an idiot at this point.
Yet you're the one throwing out facts that are clearly wrong.

No, I'm not I see them masturbate but it's a sure sign when they tell you.

Please tell me what this is?
I'm saying straight people don't masturbate to ****ing ponies..

So if straight people don't, then who does?

At that, I don't even masturbate... What the hell...

ok

You know, a better way to prove this, have you ever gone to a brony site? Try it out and see what you find

I have, I've found a few crazy people but mostly people with common sense that appreciate the good concepts of the show.

Last edited:

KingWiggins

I like how you're implying that you're the only one that doesn't just watch the show with your "1 percent" bs.

Your just being an idiot at this point.
Yet you're the one throwing out facts that are clearly wrong.

Is this supposed to make me mad... because if so, your doing a good job.

I JUST WATCH THE SHOW! Get that in your head. No more questions asked, nor any back talk.

Tell you what it is? Hell.

Homosexuals, Trisexuals, ect.

Stop. Just, stop.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Hey guise, what's going on in this thre-

[IMG139]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w493/GoAwayWhyDoYouCare/Whatsgoingon.gif[/IMG139]

Everything

Can't tell if trolling or just spewing internet stereotypes. Go back and read jb's first reply.

Also, do you even know what being straight means?

Last edited:

Grey Wind

I JUST WATCH THE SHOW! Get that in your head. No more questions asked, nor any back talk.

Stop. Just, stop.

What the absolute hell is this post.

He's not accusing you of fapping to ponies, he's accusing you of making ridiculous claims about a fandom. Also why did you randomly say "homosexuals, trisexuals"?

KingWiggins

Hey guise, what's going on this thre-

[IMG139]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w493/GoAwayWhyDoYouCare/Whatsgoingon.gif[/IMG139]

Can't tell if trolling or just spewing internet stereotypes. Go back and read jb's first reply.

Also, do you even know what being straight means?

There is no way your calling me the troll here...

KingWiggins

What the absolute hell is this post.

He's not accusing you of fapping to ponies, he's accusing you of making ridiculous claims about a fandom. Also why did you randomly say "homosexuals, trisexuals"?

I was replying to his questions, smart one. But thanks, again.

At that, sorry for the double post. But since people like replying like crazy...

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Stop. Just, stop.

I'm not even sure how respond to this. Well...

Is this supposed to make me mad... because if so, your doing a good job
Not my fault you're wrong.

So do hundreds of thousands of other people.

Just stop.

Homosexuals, Trisexuals, ect
What!? Where did this come from? How can homosexual males masturbate to FEMALE ponies?

Stop. Just, stop.

You first.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Would endlessly annoying my classmates when they do/say something stupid/ridiculous count as a guilty pleasure?

Because I'm often the only one who is entertained and everyone else is plain annoyed.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Hey guise, what's going on this thre-

Oh dear lord, I fell of my chair laughing at that.

I would say 19 percent, considering I'm the 1 percent that just watches the show.

Actually, the percent is probably a loootttt bigger. I watch the show, so I'm part of the 1%?

I'm saying straight people don't masturbate to ****ing ponies..

Errr, what? And gay people do? I'm sure a lot of straight bronies actually do

At that, I don't even masturbate... What the hell...

What do you do with your life?!?!?
___
On subject, probably Facebook Games.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Would endlessly annoying my classmates when they do/say something stupid/ridiculous count as a guilty pleasure?

Because I'm often the only one who is entertained and everyone else is plain annoyed.

That's called RL trolling and I have to agree that it's tons of fun. Doesn't help your image, though. On the internet, it doesn't matter if people hate you but it does in real life so I suggest you stop trolling people in RL.

KingWiggins

Oh dear lord, I fell of my chair laughing at that.

Actually, the percent is probably a loootttt bigger. I watch the show, so I'm part of the 1%?

Errr, what? And gay people do? I'm sure a lot of straight bronies actually do

What do you do with your life?!?!?
___
On subject, probably Facebook Games.

:l you have no idea.

Sure, be in the 1 percent with me. 1 percent is big enough for the 2 of us.

Your saying straight people, as in liking the different gender that are human, masturbate to ponies..? Errrr.... Didn't know we lived on Mars.

What do I think of my life? Depressed. Why? BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO ENJOY THE TWILIGHT ZONE RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU PEOPLE WON'T STOP COMPLAINING MY POSTS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, THUS MAKING ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, BUT THAT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE. So yes, my life is depressing trying to listen to your logic against mine. Good day, and please don't come back if you are going to keep the argument going...

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
Your saying straight people, as in liking the different gender that are human, masturbate to ponies..? Errrr.... Didn't know we lived on Mars.

Well, we don't live on Mars, but there are some pretty effed up people out there man :p (this is just a statement, not an argument)

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Also, I forgot to post my own guilty pleasure. Junji Ito comics. At first, they were really wierd, but now when someone at /b/ starts dumping one of those, I just keep pressing F5.

There is no way your calling me the troll here...

I said that you're either trolling or spewing stereotypes. Since you denied the former, you're most likely doing the latter.

Calamity™

aka Lamia

Dear, what are you going on about?! There are so many flaws with everything you seem to be typing. I'd like to think most of us that watch MLP don't get aroused by it, but you can't say that only certain people belonging to a specific sexuality do. As for this gender thing, you do realise that most of the MLP cast are female, right??