• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty pleasures

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So what are some of your hobbies or interests that are not typical of:

a.Your normal interests?
b. Your demographic?

I'll give you an example of both.

Though I'm mainly a Nintendo guy and jumped the bandwagon with Metal Gear, Sonic, and Mega Man because of Smash Bros. (don't ask for reasoning on that), I enjoyed Tales of Symphonia and as my first and only X-Box 360 game, I played 6 minutes of Team Fortress 2 and loved every second of it.

In addition to games, I am normally a math and science person, but I also like languages and reading short stories of various authors.

As for a second example, as a heterosexual male, I actually enjoy Lady Gaga's music. I don't know, it's pretty catchy.

BTW, Pokemon would be too redundant to even mention in a general sense, but maybe you have a guilty pleasure within the game...

SugarFreeJazz

not present
You mean... I don't have to be gay to enjoy Lady Gaga? Whew, my parents will be so relieved to hear that!

Also, I take baths. Baths are great.

Fenix

Tremulant
"Guilty pleasure" never made much sense to me. If I like it, I don't see any reason to feel guilty about it.

I guess the closest thing I do is enjoy things that I don't think are good, but are so bad/bad in a certain way that I enjoy them. For example, as far as music goes, I find Manowar's music so comically over the top and H4RDC0RE metul kvlt that I used to get a kick out of listening to them.

Still, no guilt felt.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Just to remind people, it's better to read the first post then it is to just look at the title. Perhaps, I should have been more clear what I meant.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I write sexy fan fiction. Make of that what you will.

I also still make AMVs (mostly Pokémon AMVs), but I don't always finish them. I find it great practice for editing.

There's more guilty pleasures I have, but I can't think of any specific ones for some reason... well, I draw a lot more fan-art than I do original art even though I'm supposed to be putting together a portfolio. But I think that one's a given... Eh, if any more come to me, I can always update this.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I guess my guilty pleasure is liking/loving to dress formally. It makes me feel elegant and I don't know I guess pretty/beautiful. It just makes me feel a good feeling dammit. I don't like showing that side of me a lot though since it makes me feel all those fuzzy feelings like blushing... even more when people compliment me on it when I do dress for an event. Would be nice to just go out somewhere casual with a dress or something formal but... naw not happening >.>

Also a bit similar to Kutie Pie I love writing sexy fiction <.> Mostly O.C. XD

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Hm? Seeing as how kids might see this... ahem!

A good tea on a cold and misty morning and a good round of spirits after a hard week.
Sleeping in when I should be working.
Spraying squirrels with my garden house.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Tickling my dog's feet. At first, I didn't think dogs were ticklish, but he certainly is, and he's not an avid fan of it. But it's too much fun. XD

I'd rather play Sonic '06 than Metal Gear Solid 2.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Highschool DxD. Listening to videos and reading posts just to get mad is another one.