• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guilty Pleasures

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
What are your guilty pleasures? Is there anything you like that you're embarrassed to admit it?

Here are some of my guilty pleasures:

Pokémon Anime
Virtual Boy
Poképark 1 & 2
4Kids dubs
Teen Titans Go
Johnny Test
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Dr Suess movies such as Cat in the Hat & Lorax

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I guess Miraculous Ladybug but that's about it and even then not to the point where I feel shame

I watch a lot of 'bad stuff' like TTG but I just enjoy them overall and wouldn't feel ashamed that I like it even if I get ridiculed by my friends

Well I know what Toma from Amnesia does

I don't find Pokemon to be a guilty pleasure most of the time, but if I'm a class full of d*ckbags (like my class in school), then it can somewhat become that.

My guilty pleasure is that I bought some visual novels on Steam that looked worth getting. Two of them being Lucid 9 and Angels With Scaly Wings.

^^ you mentioned visual novels, and that reminded me of my other guilty pleasure.

I really enjoy Amnesia Memories, which I often say is a visual novel, but that's because I want clearance from having to say it's also a dating sim game. I feel that if anyone who doesn't already know what the game is knows it's an otome, they will instantly judge me for it.

But the thing is, I don't enjoy it for the self-insert Main Protagonist, since I see her as a character of her own. I see this game as a romance-based visual novel. It works a whole lot better this way for me - I can view the story as a story rather than romantic wish fulfilment. It also means I grow to care for the characters due to their complex development and relationships with other characters, rather than the main love interests and the non-main characters.

It's weird. Just like I always am.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Not sure if I have 'guilty pleasures'...i'm pretty open about liking things :p Its easy to see it from my posts.

Well okay I did have one as a kid and it was Digimon. I used to always hide my face behind a book when i watched that on tv with my bro on saterdays, lol XD

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Would Space Jam count as a guilty pleasure?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
....girly things.

To this day i'm still uneasy about how much i like them.

Especially apply's to BARBIE.

Whats so great about liking things that attract innocence eating evil spirits?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
You want a real guilty pleasure? I liked watching Epic Movie. Yes, the Seltzerberg movie. Feel free to lynch me for that

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Would Space Jam count as a guilty pleasure?

Nah, that's nostalgic. It's by no means a great movie, in fact, it's pretty bad, but it's a thing of the times.

As for my guilty pleasures. I recently rolled down my window while I was driving through town, turned the audio system to 40, and sang along to Simply the Best by Tina Turner. Might clarify that I used to play that song in a band I was in, it appeared on our setlist as a request for a wedding - and it's just utterly fun to play if you don't take it serious at all.

Also, I think I might have a guilty pleasure celebrity crush on Kellyanne Conway.. I think she's just adorable. And I know, she's married, but that's just taken from an different set of facts.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Terrible Britain's Got Talent/X Factor auditions.

Why? Because some of them are hilarious and the way Simon Cowell just destroys people can be majestic - especially if said people think they're god's gift to the world.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I dance... even when alone. I like GO IN on my dancing, especially when alone. Like I honestly believe in my head I am a choreographer or a male dancer, take your pick. I am not ashamed to say it BUT I feel like I should be.

I'd say that bee movie and lazytown memes are guilty pleasures, definitely. Oh and YouTube poops. If they're clean enough then they're absolutely hilarious.