• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guitar Hero: On Tour for DS

How well do you think this iteration of Guitar Hero will work?

• Its Guitar Hero, itll take some adjusting, but itll work.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No worries, itll work great!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • It might work, it looks a little awkward.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I dont think the game will work out at all on the DS

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ok so if you check out IGN.com in the DS section, they have an article about the new Guitar Hero thats coming out for the DS.

I would site pics, but I cant link to those sites at the moment. Anyways, it works like this- A 4 fret button adapter goes into the GBA slot of the DS, to obviously fret while you strum.

Struming is done by, you guessed it, the touch screen. The touch screen is shown in the photos as having a 3-D guitar on it which you can strum and whammy by tapping their respective places on the touch screen.

Go check it out! And let me know what you think...

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
You forgot to mention you have to do crap like blow into the mic to put out faulty stage effects and sign a fan's T-shirt.

haha.... well I did forget to mention that you have to use the Mic (in an undisclosed way) to use your "Star Power"

[aka]

To be honest, I think this'll be pretty good.

The "Guitar Grip" seems like a good idea

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
it looks pretty cool, I think ill get it when it comes out. I wont be crazy excited but it will be fun I guess.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
*sigh*

I think this game will be a big let down for the obsessive Guitar Hero fans.

I was thought one reason people liked Guitar Hero was because of the Guitar Controller. Makes it more........real?

Anyway, I guess that using the GBA slot for frets makes up for lack of a Guitar shaped controller.

I just don't think this will be much of a success at all.

=^_^=

Cipher

Nothing to be done
This is equivalent of making a Dance Dance Revolution game where you tap the screen instead of dancing. It completely loses the gimmick that makes the game fun.

savato.reloaded

I give them points for trying. The T-Shirt signing sounds like a cool idea. Unless for some strange reason the song stops in the middle for you to sign one.

I'm not really a Guitar Hero fan, so how good it turns out doesn't effect me too much.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I think it looks cool but I pretty much suck at Guitar Hero. I haven't played GH3 since January and I just got my disk exchange back a few weeks ago. I haven't even played it yet.

But this game actually seems pretty cool, and I figured it would be about $50 anyway.

~Scott;229;