• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guitar Hero Setup

Golden_Arcanine

Ok, this might sound a bit stupid, but oh well.

I decided I wanted to play Guitar Hero after not playing it for a few months. However, I don't know how to attatch the guitar to my XBox 360 console. I have the two pieces that give power to it and the one that connects it to my TV. IIRC, I attached it to the hole where the flap lifts up, but whenever I lift it up it doesn't match. It needs a flat piece, where as the end of the cord is round.

Am I missing something?

Slick

Banned
Um...two pieces that give it power...batteries?
The guitar connects to the TV with yours?

WHICH DARN GUITAR DO YOU HAVE!?

Golden_Arcanine

I have the cable that plugs into the wall and the one that plugs into the T.V.

I have the guitar that came in the bundle package with Guitar Hero II.

fhqwhgads

Basically, you're screwed without that piece.