• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guitar Hero

Penguin_Man

yeah, I'm waiting for world tour to come out for the PS3
I also like the rock band games, and picked up #2 yesterday

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Guitar Hero games are not bad. However, they need better choices of songs in some cases. I think Television's "Marquee Moon," King Crimson's "Lark's Tongues in Aspic, Pt. II," and Frank Zappa's "The Torture Never Stops" need to all make appearances. For Rock Band, I'd kill for The Cure's "Fascination Street," Metallica's "Sad but True," and/or Rammstein's "Morgenstern." Otherwise, they're not bad... would rather it was one game and new songs were added by DLC, though.

Nah, Guitar Hero FTW
Rock band is too expensive
:(

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Yeah, I love Guitar Hero. It's my second favorite game next to SSBB. Thing is, I only have Guitar Hero On Tour for the DS and GHIII for the Wii. I can pretty much pass every song on those two games except for dreaded Raining Blood and TTFAF, of course.

Torpoleon

I play this game and IT ROCKS!!!Can't wait for GH4 to come out!

Shuam

righteous
I for one don't like playing the game, though I watch people play it. I don't know why, but I just do. I've watched a lot of WT videos, and to be honest, the charts look pretty easy. I just hope there's really good songs for download :(

Yes, yes, YES. I love Guitar Hero, and am highly anticipating Sunday, when WT comes out. Thank god I have it on pre-order ^^

On Tour: Decades seems like it's going to be a nice addition too.

Umbreon_13

i've played guitar hero 2 and i enjoy it even if i suck at it

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
My friend is insane at guitar hero. On through the fire and the flames he got 98% notes hit on expert.

Bobtron

ERR:SYNTAX
I love the Guitar Hero games. If I had money, I would probably go get World Tour for my PS3, but alas, I am poor…

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

>_> Both bundles are the same exact price.

Anyways, I was a fan of Guitar Hero, but I'm not a fan of how Activision is milking it(10 GH games in 2009?) or how they chart(enough with the three note chords).

I'll stick to Rock Band, with its larger library, better charting, and regular DLC.

Cyan

Mortal
As much as I'm anticipating GH IV, I really wish they included 'Johnny B. Goode' or 'Paradise City'. Though the manliness of Ted Nugent and the inclusion of 'Crazy Train' make-up for it.

Torpoleon

I won't be able to get WT the day it comes out. But still I can't wait for it to come out!I don't know about on tour:decades i have to learn more about it.

Shuam

righteous
Just went to the Midnight Release of World Tour and am playing it right now. I got a free shirt and guitar pick.

Cyan

Mortal
What are the starting songs?

~please No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn, please No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn, please No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn, please No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn~

~Please 'Beat It', please 'Beat It', Please 'Beat It'~

Shuam

righteous
I'm playing on expert, and they were Livin' On a Prayer and About a Girl (Unplugged)