• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guitar Hero

Cyan

Mortal
I'm playing on expert, and they were Livin' On a Prayer and About a Girl (Unplugged)

Ah well. Is 'Purple Haze (Live)' the final song?

Shuam

righteous
I only beat those two last night and then my parents woke up, and told me to go to bed, (It was 1:40 AM) I didn't go to quickplay either, so I wouldn't know. I'll edit this when I find out.

My mom just picked up my Pre-Order from EB Games. There were only 6 copies for Wii, and 10 people had pre ordered. The people who Pre-Ordered and were before the first six in line are on Back Order XD

I was pretty lucky with it, but I can't play until Tuesday, when I return from my dad's house D:

Apperently, there was a HUGE lineup too. Not sure if I should be happy or sad not to see it.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

IGn gave GHWT a 7.9, saying the drums kinda sucked, the Song Creator is lame(who wasn't expecting this?), and flat out told people that GHWT didn't match Rock Band...1. Oh, and if one person in your GHWT band fails, everyone fails.

Shuam

righteous
Yeah, the drums do kinda suck. A lot. I actually haven't tried the song creator thing yet, because I'm trying to beat career mode. And the one fail = all fail actually makes more sense, because in a real band, if one member failed, the song would fall apart.

fhqwhgads

'Sides, Guitar Hero is hardly going for realism.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
I don't really know the starting list, but I think it involves the following songs:

-Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
-Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
-What I've Done by Linkin Park

Oh, and I just unlocked Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne.

Nolan Bentley

i was kinda disapointed in the game there are a few good songs but the playlist preaty much stunk. (i'm not done with game so maybe they will get better all of a sudden.) Drums are better for me vs RB and i stink at singing so i can't judge. GH was here first but i think they should just focus on 1 instument. Guitar was a lot better then RB though. Honstly i liked GH3 better. The person who chose the songs should be fired. And the dude who layed out the game should be fired. I miss the small videos between places and story line guitar battles. create a song is only useful for people who have so much time on their hands to recreate a song they want to have. No bounus songs? All in all its not a bad game and i'm glad i bought it but they could have done better. I will be glad to see what the equal of Through the fire and the flames is.

Cobalt_Latios

IGn gave GHWT a 7.9, saying the drums kinda sucked, the Song Creator is lame(who wasn't expecting this?), and flat out told people that GHWT didn't match Rock Band...1. Oh, and if one person in your GHWT band fails, everyone fails.
And here I thought they were actually going to go somewhat deep with this. Damn, my potential only reason for even getting this game might be sinking. Hopefully, it's still workable. I'll have to find some youtube videos to find out how deep this thing can actually go. If not, then oh well.

~C_L~

Slick

Banned
i was kinda disapointed in the game there are a few good songs but the playlist preaty much stunk. (i'm not done with game so maybe they will get better all of a sudden.) Drums are better for me vs RB and i stink at singing so i can't judge. GH was here first but i think they should just focus on 1 instument. Guitar was a lot better then RB though. Honstly i liked GH3 better. The person who chose the songs should be fired. And the dude who layed out the game should be fired. I miss the small videos between places and story line guitar battles. create a song is only useful for people who have so much time on their hands to recreate a song they want to have. No bounus songs? All in all its not a bad game and i'm glad i bought it but they could have done better. I will be glad to see what the equal of Through the fire and the flames is.

Just because you haven't heard a song doesn't mean it sucks. >_>

Cyan

Mortal

Dude, the setlist kicks ****. You got the 'Purple Haze' (A LIVE version no-less), 'Crazy Train', 'Stranglehold', 'Beat It', 'Eye Of the Freaking Tiger', and 'Fire'.

And 'Hot For Teacher' will likely match 'Through the Fire and Flames' due to Eddie's tapping.

world tour looks awsome, especially the drums, but it doesn't feel like a guitar hero anymore, just a rock band game

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Dude, the setlist kicks ****. You got the 'Purple Haze' (A LIVE version no-less), 'Crazy Train', 'Stranglehold', 'Beat It', 'Eye Of the Freaking Tiger', and 'Fire'.

And 'Hot For Teacher' will likely match 'Through the Fire and Flames' due to Eddie's tapping.

Stranglehold is epic win. I'm still mourning no Marquee Moon, though. Marquee Moon would be ****ing EPIC.

fhqwhgads

And here I thought they were actually going to go somewhat deep with this. Damn, my potential only reason for even getting this game might be sinking. Hopefully, it's still workable. I'll have to find some youtube videos to find out how deep this thing can actually go. If not, then oh well.

~C_L~
It can go as far as 8-bit themes from NES games.

Diarkia124

I like Guitar Hero better than rock band because the guitar control is more responsive. Besides GH3 has FCPREMIX and Monsters, my favorite rock songs.