• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guitarists Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had that feel for a Strat. I mean, my friends say it plays like a dream, but I'm used to Gibson, Epis (technically Gibson :x) and Ibanez.

I own a squeir affinity stratocaster and a small amp that came with it. I also have 2 basses that I got when my younger brother quit playing bass. I wish I had a roland Jazz Chorus amp and this guitar.
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/gallery/alfee/gallery/blue_rose.html
(link is to image of guitar)

If I had a specialty body like that, I'd just mount that sucker on a wall and stare. STARE I tell you.

The Warlock is a good beginner metal guitar, if anything, I want a DB Razorback

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Razorback-DB-Electric-Guitar-514870-i1328231.gc

Hero

OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME
You got a book of some kind you can recommend for me?

I could use something like that to help myself.

I mainly just use the nets. Chordfind.com is good for learning simple chords, I'm not too good with scales just yet (i know them, i'm just not good at playing them) so i'm pretty limited to rhythm and nowhere near suited to lead. I'd suggest just learning from tabs and stuff on the internet.

You can practice some simple licks, you can pick up speed as a lead. The simplest one you can keep practicing is the Minor/Major pentatonics, and move to more complicated ones like the 12 bar blues scale. Chromatic scales, whichever, try looking on the net =p. I'm the complete opposite, I can't change between chords pretty quick.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
I own a Behringer Strat copy that's black, I named her Suzi, and I also have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom that's white which I've named Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.