• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gummy's Banner & Avatar Corner

Ryze

----
..jojo..

http://i36.*******.com/htbfp0.png

ryze:

http://i38.*******.com/2v827av.png

dawn:
accepted.

crystal hikara:you're a life-saver before i say yes, i need to test you to see if you can approve request that are to my liking. I want you to find me an image, any image, as long as it is of good quality and appropriate size (nothings "too" big as i can resize, but i can't work with small images). As a hint, use photobucket instead of google to get images.

you are the king.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
you are the king.

That is, by far, the best "thank you" I've ever gotten. You're welcome.

EDIT:

Dawn:

http://i33.*******.com/msscg.png

Last edited:

Crystal Hikara

Your Local Art Nab
Crystal Hikara:You're a life-saver Before I say yes, I need to test you to see if you can approve request that are to my liking. I want you to find me an image, any image, as long as it is of good quality and appropriate size (nothings "too" big as I can resize, but I can't work with small images). As a hint, use Photobucket instead of Google to get images.

Any image, you say? Rather vague concerning that, but alas, I shall do as told in that manner...

chibihakucolored.jpg

<_< Hope that isn't deemed as cheating. If so...

1560345.jpg

...SA = betta dan Photobucket. If you know where to look. I woulda linked one of any many dA things, but I seem to be having a problem doing so...

Last edited:

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
Hmm... I would have stuck with Photobucket, because now we have a problem: a non-transparent background. Luckily the background for this is a simple gradient and can be removed, but with a more complicated background, that image would have been impossible to render out (mainly due to those fluffy thing). But I didn't really say anything about background, so I can't hold that against you. Welcome to the shop.

EDIT: Whoa, that Lugia image didn't shop up before...Yeah, that's a perfect image.

Last edited:

RappidArr0w

not here
Banner
Username: RappidArr0w
Size (in pixels): 300 x 100
Images (max of 2): Misdreavus <3
Text: The Cutest
Border: Yes just a small one that fits ^^
Matching Avatar? (auto-size of 100x100): Nope
Other: Kinda emo style please and colors like black and purple and grey cuz they'll fit the picture :p Make it really cool ? Take your time ^^

Thank you.

Last edited:

SacredSwampert

Herd u liek Pygola?
Username: SacredSwampert
Size (in pixels): 467x196
Images (max of 2): Put this on the left please and This on the right side
Text: Poke-Ventures: Malachite (And if you can; Subtext: Two COMPLETELY deifferent people, one same dream
Border: Green/Turquoise
Matching Avatar? (auto-size of 100x100): No thanks
Other: Be creative with it please, I'm sure that will not be a problem however because tyou make some dang good banners! <Btw this will be used in a Fanfic, I'll give credit there>

Last edited:

*Darkrai_Star*

Dark Hunter
Last edited:

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
I was wondering if you could make an avatar for me.

Text: Aurora Kitsune (in black and in any font)
Size: 50x50(I hope it downsizes alright)
Image: 1

Thanks!:D

Haruka

Banned
Rule #11, I know it.

Looking for a banner. You'd be the Gummy Bear to do it.

Banner:

Username: Haruka
Size (in pixels): 200x160. Feel absolutely free to adjust if it looks bad though.
Images (max of 2): This one. All credit goes to Mezu-chan, and yes, she gave me her blessing.
Text: "...And you thought vultures were evil" in italics.
Border: Silver
Matching Avatar? (auto-size of 100x100): no.
Other: Well, in the rules, it didn't say anything about it, so if you can, change the red in the background to an emerald green please. I don't want it completely gone.

Also, if the image turns out to be bad quality like I think it will, just tell me and I'll get a different picture. Thank you.

Last edited:

jubilife

Aspiring Author
Can I have a banner?

Username: Jubilife
Size: The same size as your banner. Yeah, that looks good.
Images (max of 2): http://xat.com/chat/room/32269630/?...com/albums/y113/SZubuza/Human Pokemon/491.jpg
and http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k419/jubilife/Darkrise-1.png
Text: ZeroGravity
Border: purple/black swirls.
Background: Can I have a black and purple background that is kinda swirling, with a faint image of the planets in the background?
Other: Can I have the second picture be biting into the first picture's flesh with its teeth, with the text being in a faded dark blue?

Thanks in advance if you're capable of doing this.

Edit: I know the first one says XAT, but it has the pic on the left. Photobucket wasn't working for that one, so I had to upload it with another program.

Dragon_Reborn

Banner

Username: Dragon_Reborn
Size (in pixels): Default
Images (max of 2): Charizard
Text: Dragon_Reborn(somewhere probably middle bottem)
Border: Whatever looks best with background
Matching Avatar? (auto-size of 100x100): Sure
Other:Not entirely sure with what the background shounld be.Maybe firey?Be creative with it.

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
Username: Blue_Mew22
Size (in pixels): Your banner's size would be awesome.
Images (max of 2): This one. And this one.
Text: The Truth About the Light
Border: no preference
Matching Avatar?: No, thank you. :D
Other: If the background could be something dark like the background on the Absol pic, that would be great. Thanks so much, Gummy!

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Username: Treespyro
Size (in pixels): 468x200
Images (max of 2): http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1336/tekken5021800ty5.jpg
Text: Lightning Scarlet in A colour that matches with the background
Border: None
Matching Avatar? (auto-size of 100x100): No thanks
Other: Get rid of the Logo, If possible

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
*flips "closed" sign to "open"*

Sorry, I've gone so long, internet problems as usual. Anyone, I've decided to reopen the shop for anyone that wants a banner/avatar from yours truly. So, let the requesting begin!

Again...

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
ummm, can i request for an avatar again?

Text: Eclipsed (in red and if possible in Edwardian Script ITC)
Size:50x50 (i hope that will work, but if it has to be bigger it can)
Image: 1 is there a way all the previous text on the picture can be removed? if so, that would be great.

Thanks!