• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gundam Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
This club was approved by PsiUmbreon. Thanks!

Welcome to Gundam Club!

Purpose: Maybe you'd think that there is already one but that was closed and this talks about all the Gundam shows.

Joining:
Just say what your favorite Gundam is and no one else can claim it unless you decide another that is not taken.
Current Topic: Favorite Gundam Universe
Rules:
1. ALL rules of SPPF: RULES
2. Always be kind to others. If they made a mistake, correct them in a nice way.
3. No racism please. There is too much of that in the world already.
4. Post here to join.
5. Debating: Don't do too much here that isn't necessary. Just express what you feel in that topic as long as you don't go far from it......
6. Always have fun; that's important.
7. Try to be active.
8. If this club hasn't been responded to in a month's time you have the right to close it and continue another.
9. Positions in this club is decided by me so if you don't post or anything-it may mean demoted if you're a mod or something.
10. Rankings depend on how you're active as a member although mods/admins are of a different ranking.

Breaking of Rules:
1. There are 3 warnings. Any more will mean banning from this club.
2. Warnings will be an X for each time.

Current Members:
1. Admin+-OkashiraShinomori; Deathscythe Hell Custom
2. Tifa Lockhart; Gundam Wing
3. Shiny Salamence; Burning Gundam
4. Kanami Yuta; Rose Gundam
5. Searchman exe; Jester Gundam

Resigned: Comis Patronus; Gundam XX

Total Current:5

Last edited:

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
join i must

i can't remember what it was called but the main one from the first season

Mimori Kiryu

Oh, I have to join...I love Gundam...but my favorite series was G Gundam. My favorite gundam was Rose Gundam. *squee*

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Ah, I've just got to join. I've been a long-time fan of Gundam. My favorite series is definitely O8th MS Team, as I simply love the realism of the series itself and the relationship between Aina and Shiro. As for my favorite Gundam.....hmm....Deathscythe Hell Custom, no contest.

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
I'm afraid not, though I've certainly tried. I can't seem to find a working torrent for it.

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Hahaha. I've seen the design, but that's it. I've also played the GBA SD Gundam game, and learned a little bit about the characters and mobile suits from it. I must say, it's not bad in combat.

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Yeah, I have a ROM of it, though when I get the money I'd also like to buy the DS game and import it. It's a real shame they never marketed them stateside, though I'm rather afraid they'd screw something up, considering it's an enormous crossover.

I wasn't entirely in love with the idea at first myself, being as I much prefer things to stay canon, but there's something fun about using the Nu Gundam, Wing Gundam, and GP01Fb all at once, haha.

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Well, by war, I'd like to see a realistic view of the war, like in 08th MS Team. Not just Aces vs Aces and the occasional pathetic soldier getting caught in the crossfire. I'm more a fan of the strategy inherent in war, rather than just the flashy looking fight scenes between two Aces and their mobile suits.

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
So~....

Since it's obviously become a bit quiet, what's everyone's opinions on the pretty basic idea of having similar characters in each show (Zechs, Char, etc)? Is it a cheap way to keep them from making new characters, or is it a common thread between all the shows? Same with the concept of NewTypes, Coordinators, and other things that are very similar throughout. Let's hear it!

OkashiraShinomori

SootopolisAquaPulser
Wasn't what I was getting at, but an interesting point. One of the things that makes Gundam so popular, in my opinion at least, is the possibility that lies in it. The shere logic that pervades the series is staggering, and the amount of truth that exists in it gives hope that someday this could be a reality, at least to some extent.

Mobile Suit technology is being seriously looked into by the people at MechaPS, the Lagrange points were something created a long time ago and would indeed be perfect staging points for colonies, and the creation of things such as Luna II would be necessary, as we are rapidly depleting our terrestrial resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.