• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guy/girl at Lilycove PokéCenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcoat

Guy/girl at Lilycove PokéCenter

After seeing a few post about this I got curious and wanted to hear what sorts of people there has been seen at the PokéCenter.

So far, I have seen the one who wants you to make a quiz and the contest lady with a Kecleon.

A

Aidron

I have the Favor Lady at the moment... that is, if the characters change around (I've never paid any attention to this).

She wants something slimy, but I have no idea what to give her. Needless to say it's killing me and my exceptional curiosity.

Edit: Correction, she wants something slippery, I wasn't paying attention. Mystery solved thanks to Google too.

Double Edit: Okay, I gave her Super Repel and she stiffed me. Favor Lady? More like Selfish Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

water types rule

I know what you mean, i gave her a Smoke Ball, when she wanted something round, and I got nothing. All she says now is "Hi, I'm the Favor Lady,oh it's you..." or something like that.

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
My bro has the contest lady (zigzagoon)(cool) I gave her a high level cool pokeblock thinking I would get something better in return

Doh...

what exactly does she do?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Quiz Lady is my favorite, her self-generated quizzes give you great prizes. You just have to trade her back and forth through the record corner.

Favor Lady will reward you, but her requests are a little odd. The Emerald Player's Guide as a full list of her requests and the rewards.

Contest Lady, as far as I know, does nothing more than give you a shout-out on TV if you give her the right PokéBlock.

A

Aidron

The Great Butler said:
Favor Lady will reward you, but her requests are a little odd. The Emerald Player's Guide as a full list of her requests and the rewards.

I don't have the website's link I used handy, but the list I saw of the things you can give her depending on what she wants (and I believe there are five or six different 'wants') is fairly long. I hope you don't have to give her everything on that list before you get... oh say, Protein, which is what it claimed you'd get if you gave her something 'slippery'.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I had the "Favour Lady" on my game i think. She wanted something 'shiny' so i was stupid and gave her my last nugget <_<

I regret it now, though, seeing as she gave me NOTHING in return.

Dreamcoat

Shinymilotic said:
I had the "Favour Lady" on my game i think. She wanted something 'shiny' so i was stupid and gave her my last nugget <_<

I regret it now, though, seeing as she gave me NOTHING in return.

Luckily Aroma Lady Rose and Rich Boy Winston has given their Linoone a Nugget each which can be taken using Theif/Covet/Trick.

M

Megahorn Heracross

If the Favor Lady ask you to give her a Slippery Thimg... Give her a revive. She'll do... well... nothing

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
I have that snooty little Favor Lady...

She asked for something sticky, and I gave her... Lax Incense!!! (Damn, big mistake) and she didn't give me squat for it, too. She just goes and says, "I'm the Favor Lady... Oh, thanks again for last time." Hate her...

A

Aidron

calbergerac said:
I have that snooty little Favor Lady...

She asked for something sticky, and I gave her... Lax Incense!!! (Damn, big mistake) and she didn't give me squat for it, too. She just goes and says, "I'm the Favor Lady... Oh, thanks again for last time." Hate her...

Eek, I would never give up any item that can't be replaced (and even if I had the opportunity to trade I wouldn't put my faith in someone giving me such an item) no matter how dire the circumstances or how desperate I was.

It just goes to show... the Favor Lady is a blight upon the region of Hoenn. She must be stopped (and I advocate force for her stiffing me earlier).

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
Aidron said:
Eek, I would never give up any item that can't be replaced (and even if I had the opportunity to trade I wouldn't put my faith in someone giving me such an item) no matter how dire the circumstances or how desperate I was.

It just goes to show... the Favor Lady is a blight upon the region of Hoenn. She must be stopped (and I advocate force for her stiffing me earlier).
So basically, the Favor Lady sucks.

But the Quiz Lady is great. Her embarrassingly EASY questions can get you a handful of rare berries.

A

Aidron

calbergerac said:
So basically, the Favor Lady sucks.

But the Quiz Lady is great. Her embarrassingly EASY questions can get you a handful of rare berries.

Then she needs to pop on over to my Emerald game.

[wonders if she's Blaine's girlfriend...]

Status
Not open for further replies.