• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guy ITs very Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tochukaso

Me>U >_>
IF THIS THEORY OF YOURS IS CORRECT I WOULD HAVE HAD TO BE AN EXPERT AT PIECEING POKEMON TOGETHER AND STILL MAKE IT LOOK REAL

DO YOU SEE MY POINT PLUS CHANGING THE COLOR WOULD BE HARDER!!!

That is because you didn't do anything, you simply took an already created
pokemon and pasted it on a battle scene. Now you are just milking it so you can get attention. For the love of cheese, STFU!

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
well its

waffles: 2

hotcakes: 1

GO WAFFLES!

B.Dragon

Don't apoligise to him. He shoould be apoligising to Joe, Geodude, and all the other mods that are fed up with his immature behavoir

Actually I think he should apologise to me as well. I was the one who got offended some pages ago. Only for trying people to stop posting here.

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
I said it before, but i'll try again...

He knows it's fake, people. Stop giving him what he wants: attention.

GetThunderStruck

venomous wisdom.
Obviously a mix of Nidoran, and possibly Cyndaquil.

Definately Nidoran ears.

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
We're not giving him attention, besides, he's not even online now
Well, he probably got what he wanted anyways, attention. Thanks to all of us posting. And who's to say that he's not laughing at us right now (not that we should care that much)?

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
You Guys Are All Naive This Is Reeal Why Cant You Accept It
You see? This is what i'm talking about. He's playing the fool, he knows it's fake, and he's just being silly now.

On topic:
NO ONE SHOULD POST IN HERE ANYMORE.

EDIT: Beaten.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.