• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

guys i am new here this is my first time making a team so please don't say i am nub

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
im in ur forums ****in up ur ubers

Kyogre *Aldred Fellblade* @Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP/ 52 Def/ 28 Spd/ 176 SDef
-Surf
-Thunder
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

So I am not sure whether or not the speed should be adjusted so that i get the rain up everytime. This guy is a champ and takes all those neutral special attacks all day long. Most of them anyway. This again, is Grass Knot weak wink wink.

Dialga *nooblet* @Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/ 96 Def/ 40 Spd/ 120 SDef
-Stealth Rock
-Thunder
-Toxic
-Draco Meteor

Dialga too good. It switches in many things and starts spreading the dual status. Again not much to say except it enjoys Wish support lol.

Latias *Steadfast* @Soul Dew
Nature: Timid
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 112 HP/ 192 Spd/ 204 SAtk
-Wish
-Protect
-Dragon Pulse
-Thunder

Didn't want to use Recover over Protect because scouting for moves is cool. Couldn't be bothered with designing EVs so just went with the Smogon ones. They look alright anyway and work so whatever. Beats Kyogre so well; can also beat Palkia sometimes.

Blissey *fighting master* @Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Def/ 252 SDef
-Psych Up
-Heal Bell
-Ice Beam
-Softboiled

Aaaaaaaaaaaah too good. Helps Latias out and can take those Calm Mind Pokes well unless they get Taunt in which case I die of shame. Sort of stops Rayquaza from switching in safely and set up. Massive team support with Heal Bell. Didn't bother with cleaner EVs; I mean where else does it need them really?

Shaymin-S *Slicing Scizor* @Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP/ 32 Def/ 236 Spd
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Seed Flare/ Grass Knot
-Air Slash

This thing is pretty beast and pretty ****ing annoying to anything and everything. Immunity to Earthquake helps it switch in and threaten stuff. Unsure whether or not Seed Flare's PP is an issue.

Scizor *Raito Light* @Leftovers
Nature: Careful
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP/ 120 Def/ 136 SDef
-Bullet Punch
-Knock Off
-Brick Break
-Reflect/ Roost

First time using this thing in Ubers. I imagine it is quite useful in general both for support and picking stuff off, though it doesn't **** people up like CBScizor does. Debating between Reflect and Roost; am currently leaning towards the former.

Again:

I haven't spent much time on this team nor do I remember much of competitive battling. It's obviously not bad because I made it but it could definitely use a lot of work, probably even more than the last one. You should all give this a nice go.

I am very open to advice. No, really.

Last edited:

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
You're a nub.
Seriously you're just asking for it with such a title, don't be a crybaby and take negative criticism like a man and learn from it. Besides this team looks great, so i see no reason why you shouldn't make a decent title here. Also never add **** like i didn't work long on this team, why would anyone spend a lot of time rating a team when you didn't spend much time yourself? We are humans as well you know not rating programs.

Possibly the biggest problem team has is the lack of descriptions. Probably you've given Blissey Heal bell to restore Kyogre from it's sleep. I have honestly no idea why Dragon Pulse isn't superior on one of Latias offensive moves. Or why Dialga lacks flamethrower which would work well with toxic. Those are some idea's that could improve this team in my opinion. But maybe there is a important reason why you added those moves but it's nowhere to be found.

My suggestion to you is make better descriptions and better titles. To be honest that's the biggest problem this team has. Although it's also possible that you are actually a senior member attempting to troll other members which would be sad. Since that would mean i've wasted my time on these forums once more

Typo on absence of Dragon Pulse; changed. Fire Blast/ Flamethrower is not because of Rain (most of the time, anyway) and because paralysis is juicy goodness.

Lol need sarcasm tags on title.

But lulz aside, what is there really to say - most things in Pokemon are self-explanatory.

EDIT: Be good if anyone has opinions on the issues I haven't given enough thought to decide on yet.

Last edited:

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Although it's also possible that you are actually a senior member attempting to troll other members which would be sad. Since that would mean i've wasted my time on these forums once more

she is.

don't post useless crap like that.

i don't play übers much, i'm sorry, but i spotted a lucario weakness here and lucario is used in übers a fair bit so ! idk what to do about it but i'm pointing the thread in the right direction, ok

also, stoss and toxic > heal bell and psych up on blissey. and if you want a bulky scizor, run 244 HP / 22 Atk / 76 Def / 168 SpD with careful. tanks random thunders and survives **** like cb 'chompy outrages. :3 the evs are optimised for bulk.

:'D

TAB THE ALTARIA

ALTARIA **** YEAH
fff jumpluff forced me to give you a real rate :(

It looks like you're trying to make a stall team here, but unfortunately what you have so far isn't really that great.

To start with, Shaymin isn't really doing much for your team, so you can replace it fairly easily. Seeing as you're mostly struggling with mons like Lucario, a pretty good replacement would be a Groudon with this set:

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP/28 Atk/196 Def/32 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

With SR on Groudon, you can get away with going for a more effective set on Dialga, who you'll be needing to rely on quite a bit to revenge kill pokemon like Rayquaza. Going with a Choice Scarfer with Draco Meteor/Flamethrower/Thunder/Aura Sphere or something along those lines would be a pretty good fix, allowing you to check a good number of mons that would sweep you now.

Onto Blissey/Latias. You'd be better off switching their roles - make Latias your stat-upper and Blissey your Wish passer. Give Blissey a moveset of:

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/6 Spd/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Wish

and go with the standard Defensive CM Latias - you can find it on Smogon.

Go with Misaki's Scizor spread, it's much better than what you're using now.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
loling at the first rate, senior members in CRMT basically exist to troll, pity there's no more ML to do it to.

I originally thought you were kinda Rayqyaza weak but it doesn't set up on anything.

iirc Ubers Scizor runs Pursuit to rape Mewtwo/Lati@s/other ****, although if you really want knock off keep that.

Can't think of anything else now.

EDIT: Surely with two Pokemon running Thunder Groudon's a bad idea?

Last edited:

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
she is.

don't post useless crap like that.

i don't play übers much, i'm sorry, but i spotted a lucario weakness here and lucario is used in übers a fair bit so ! idk what to do about it but i'm pointing the thread in the right direction, ok

also, stoss and toxic > heal bell and psych up on blissey. and if you want a bulky scizor, run 244 HP / 22 Atk / 76 Def / 168 SpD with careful. tanks random thunders and survives **** like cb 'chompy outrages. :3 the evs are optimised for bulk.

:'D

I don't know about the Scizor spread really. I read the explanations for it on smogon and felt in general that Scizor wasn't the first thing I would switch in to that sort of stuff, considering I had Kyogre, Latias and Blissey doing that for me. I could change it to 252 HP/ 80 Def/ 176 SDef Careful, I suppose. *shrugs*

fff jumpluff forced me to give you a real rate :(

It looks like you're trying to make a stall team here, but unfortunately what you have so far isn't really that great.

To start with, Shaymin isn't really doing much for your team, so you can replace it fairly easily. Seeing as you're mostly struggling with mons like Lucario, a pretty good replacement would be a Groudon with this set:

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP/28 Atk/196 Def/32 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

With SR on Groudon, you can get away with going for a more effective set on Dialga, who you'll be needing to rely on quite a bit to revenge kill pokemon like Rayquaza. Going with a Choice Scarfer with Draco Meteor/Flamethrower/Thunder/Aura Sphere or something along those lines would be a pretty good fix, allowing you to check a good number of mons that would sweep you now.

Onto Blissey/Latias. You'd be better off switching their roles - make Latias your stat-upper and Blissey your Wish passer. Give Blissey a moveset of:

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/6 Spd/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Wish

and go with the standard Defensive CM Latias - you can find it on Smogon.

Go with Misaki's Scizor spread, it's much better than what you're using now.

Lucario is a problem; I never got round to solve it really. I was thinking of checking it with defensive Mewtwo + Will-o-wisp seeing as it resists its STAB and outspeeds it. Right now I rely mostly on it not being able to switch in anything except Blissey safely seeing as it risks paralysis/ Leech Seed. Not particularly steady but it's better than nothing.

The stuff that could sweep this team now - could you actually specify them? It kind of makes me confused when I'm not completely sure what you're referring to.

I am still debating whether or not I could go without Heal Bell. It's plausible I suppose. I really wanted to try Leech Seed Ludicolo seeing as it looks fun but there wasn't any space for both Shaymin-S and it.

Team is for kicks.