• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon Fire

WHY CAN'T I SEND PMS?!?!This is really annoying!!One of my friends that I haven't seen in a while is on,and I can't talk to her(Hi Butter Knyfe!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

core unit

1) You posted in the wrong section.
2) Either your or her pm box is full.
3) Your sig image is too big and a mod will delete it.

Not trying to be mean but I'm just saying ._.

Fatal

Banned
I told BK you were trying to get a hold of her...

D

Dragon Fire

1)Sorry.
2)No,I can't PM anyone.
3)Ok.
4)HI Core Unit!It's Tamer!PM me!..../ontopic

EDIT:Thanks.

D

Dat Banned Guy

You can PM you're just not doing it right. The link in profiles has gone so either click their name in one of their posts or send via the PM box.

It is possible for the privilage (sp?) of PMing to be taken away. Were you PMing people asking them to join messageboards or advertising websites?

D

Dragon Fire

Dat Banned Guy said:
You can PM you're just not doing it right. The link in profiles has gone so either click their name in one of their posts or send via the PM box.
Thanks,Mods can close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.