• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guzzlord Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!! (1083)

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Imagine rowlet's reaction after seeing poipole evolve as well that means memtl, torracat and lycannroc all have evolved atleast once, he must be like what am i doing in front of big boys.
It wouldn't care because after all it's the same Rowlet who defeated its final form. It would be more surprised with their new looks like "Oh wow! You grew up!" like when it saw Melmetal and Decidueye for the 1st time.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Also, Ash better get to use Gigavolt Havoc with Naganadel.
It'd suck if worst Professor was the only time Naganadel ever used a z-move, never with Ash....

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Some say it still screams "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" to this day, and if it wanted to, it can devour a whole mountain. All we know is it's not The Stig, but it is The Stig's Ultra Beast cousin.
I didn't think a second Shiny Guzzlord would show up though.

Team Rocket being shoved aside by Guzzlord when they first showed up was amusing.
I wasn't expecting Naganadel to be rocking Thunderbolt though, and I didn't factor in (because I forgot tbph) that the Z-Crystals that Kukui had in SM025 weren't simply replicas.
But yeah, I got XY136 vibes from this episode as well (even the unmasking felt similar), and of course Type:Wild would be the insert song again.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Which he never got.
Perhaps the humans bodies in the Pokemon world work differently. I remembered back in XY when Ash's Fletchinder perched on Ash's shoulder, I wondered why he didn't collapse by its weight.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Wasn't a bad episode, it felt like they were trying to re-create the Team Flare finale from XY in just a single episode. All 4 Kahuna's teaming up reminded me of the XY Gym leaders reuniting, and then the entire main cast using their Z moves reminded me of how Ash and his XY friends (or rather Alain) helped out.
Well that scene within itself is stolen from Black and White. In the games all the Gym leaders team up to stop Team Plasma.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
You know?, it's too bad Team Rocket (the serious Team Rocket) didn't appear here. I'm pretty sure Giovanni would LOVE to have these Guzzlords for him. They would be like his new "Mewtwos".

Agility

Bah.
This episode was crap, but I'm having a hell of a time watching Guzzlord screaming mixed with goats on YouTube, I tell you what.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Also, Naganadel's voice is worse than as a Poipole. By a lot, hahaha.
I'm glad they gave it an annoying voice

That's how you know it's the same one

I also love that it's first words were "Yo yo yo"

I thought it was going to show Ash its hot new Fortnite mixtape while insulting his mother, because it comes off as a bratty 12-year old and I love it

Aleh

«Last Hope»
Wow I loved this episode. Especially the Bewear and Naganadel parts, it was so sweet...

togenaught18

I don't think the episode was bad but i fell strange how it was done.
First, i think it was rushed. Two episodes would be ideal for me because all was fast. Second, the spoilers seriously killed me the interest. If i didn't see that, probably i would be surprised about Royal mask and naganadel.
Overall i enjoyed the episode. My favorite part were bewear and TR. :D