• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GVV vs PeU

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Alright, alright, bad choice of words on my part, geez -o- Wasn't trying to offend, sorry :/

I still hold that the 13-13 will essentially be a rematch, on the logic that it'll be our second match, which last I checked, was what a rematch was. Nothing wrong with pointing that out, if you ask me (chew)

Haha it's alright, Moose xD

Also, yup, 13 v 13 is the rematch, not this one. :)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Wait, you thought I was calling THIS war the--oh...oh my...no, I was referring to the 13 on 13 as the rematch the whole time ._.

Anyway, let's get this finished up so we can begin preparing for said rematch, eh?

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Wait, you thought I was calling THIS war the--oh...oh my...no, I was referring to the 13 on 13 as the rematch the whole time ._.

Anyway, let's get this finished up so we can begin preparing for said rematch, eh?

LOL!

Alright! Let's go GVV!! :)

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
PeU!! OI!!! Come on, guys, let's end this!

Coyote was on in PokeMex earlier.

Oh, and I can only battle on weekends (which is why I was annoying last weekend, since I wanted to get my battle done).

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Ive contacted ruby....

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Ive contacted ruby....

Alright thanks Chuck :) Hopefully he'll be on. But if Coyote is on, please battle him. I thought you were curious about our Admin Battler? ;)

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Beat ruby sword twice 4-0 and 3-0
First match i got a game changin crit on d-nite
Second he got a crucial charge beam miss.
gg anyway ruby

Last edited:

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Ruby needs to confirm. :)

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
*sigh*

Dont sweat it, Ruby. You have shown the power of GVV! You can't be beaten ;) You only lost cause of hax.

GG Chuck.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
I saw chuck battling someone called Striker, didn't know it was ruby, it's was a pretty fast battle, not much switching. Oh well, guess we should get Coyote to battle.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
I am ready to battle anytime before or after my SAT, PeU......

EDIT:

I learned from Xatu that Swamp hasn't been on for a few days....maybe consider subbing him?

In either case, I am ready for battle.

EDIT 2: It seems Swamp is on right now!! :D Alright nao to challenge him...

Edit 3: Hes offline nao :O

But its k, Moose is subbing by the end of the week if they still dont respond.

Last edited:

Psypert

Confirming gg

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Great going, boys! Ah, the Army....you have made your leader proud.

Wave the flag! Hoist it high!

Flag_of_GVV-3.png

As someone said earlier in the thread, one is destined to fail, one is destined to succeed, and men, YOU have made GVV succeed, and the only regret that I have is not taking part in the battling myself (though I tried).

GVV, once again, tap yourselves in the back. Good job, Coyote, Chris, and Extroph!!

Status
Not open for further replies.