• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gwah, ISP probs.

We got a new ISP.

With our old one, I used to simply take the ethernet cable out of the main computer and put it in my laptop and surf the 'net. Now, with this new ISP, it won't connect. I have Vista, and it keeps saying something about Error 815. It appears connected, but once you try to open firefox or sign into MSN it cuts out. This is on my laptop, by the way.

Any clue as to why I can't just use the cable without installing the software from the ISP? Is the service really that restricted?

In before "uninstall Vista, install XP"

Anyway, you may have to run the Network Configuration wizard to set it up so that your computer knows it's running directly off the modem.

Is there a way to access that, or will I have to go to Run?