• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC - Tournament poll final week

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This is the poll of the final week of the GWSC Tournament!

Since the GWSC is getting one year old, we decided to do a tournament.
One aspect is that the participants are anonymous. So below there are all the entries shown, but not the artists who made it.

For this tournament you can give one vote for each division. This will give the participants point so at the end of the 3 weeks, the one with the most points wins. The point-system in shown below:
- For entering: 5 point
- For each point the entry gets: 1 point
- For having the winning entry: 5 points (for first), 3(for second), 1(for third)
Votes can just be given in this thread.

Beginner division - "Aerilate"
Beginner mystery artist 1 - Snorlax
snornadus_zpsffb7d6df.png

Pro division - "Pixelate"
Pro mystery artist 1 - Dolphin: Water/fairy --> Flying/fairy [MEGA]
fakemondolphin.png
fakemonmegadolphin.png

Pro mystery artist 2 - Pink fairy armadillo: Fairy --> Fairy/psychic [MEGA]
pinkfairyarmidillo_zpsc1c2f0fe.png

Happy voting!

Ps: Unfortunately we only got one entry in the beginners division. This doesn't mean the votes there don't count. One vote equals a point, so extra point might bring the mystery artist to victory ^^

Sour Monster

Well beginner is a given, Beginner mystery artist 1. ;]
Pro I'll vote for Pro mystery artist 2, I love the mega form. ^^

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Voting Beginner 1 and Pro 2.

While Pro 1's sprite looks great; the differences between the mega and regular are just too....small....

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
One and one.
I just can't see any major differences other than the staff thing on Two.

Snivy18

I vote Beginner One and Pro Two.

Pro Two has some really cool designs onto the Pokemon. I don't really find much of a difference on the Dolphin though. The Armadillo has some textures on it, more hair, and a longer tail